GGT Events Reviews

9 Reviews for GGT Events

• Brittany

Brittany Coleman · Getting married on 07/20/2022

Outstanding!

They are very professional.
    Every event they have put together has far exceeded my expectations.
    Events become experiences.

Sent on 07/08/2019

GGT Events's reply:

Brittany, thank you for the kind words! We always try to go above and beyond to give all our clients the experience they have dreamed of. I'm happy we were able to meet all your expectations. All our clients become members of our GGT Events Family. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for all the referrals!
  • Kristara

Kristara Daniels · Married on 08/01/2020

Great Team!

The team at GGt was great! Our wedding day went off just as I envisioned the plan. They were very professional yet friendly and down to business. All of my needs as well as the grooms needs were understood and met.
    I recommend this team for anyone who wants to be worry free on their wedding day.

Sent on 08/04/2020

GGT Events's reply:

Awww, THANK YOU! Although COVID came unannounced, your love defied the odds and your wedding day was BEAUTIFUL! I started this business because of couples like yourself trusting me throughout the process to make your dream wedding special. The smiles we left with is a testament of our relationship. CONGRATULATIONS Mr. & Mrs. Price!
  • Stacy

Stacy Sutton · Married on 03/12/2020

Couldn't Have Done It Without Her!

When my daughter told me she wanted a wedding coordinator, I balked. I thought it was an unnecessary expense. Wow, was I wrong! Sharon and her team were absolutely invaluable, both as we planned the wedding and on the big day. Sharon was copied on all correspondence with our vendors and made sure all plans came together nicely. We've never planned a wedding before and had lots of questions, and Sharon always had answers and suggestions for managing details that had worked for her other clients. She was always easy to reach and responsive. She put together a very detailed timeline and took away my worry about who was going to do what when. On the day of the wedding, she was there with THREE assistants who ensured that absolutely everything ran smoothly, which it did. They were all really nice people that we enjoyed working with, and Sharon's fee was more than fair. (Honestly, she should have charged more for all she did.) Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/11/2020

GGT Events's reply:

Stacy, not sure how my response didn't get recorded, but it's never too late to thank those who appreciate your work. It was truly a pleasure working alongside you and Cody to make her day special. Our goal was to give her peace of mind throughout the planning process and a worry free wedding day. I'm happy we were able to achieve both! Cheers to a lifetime of happiness!
  • Cody

Cody Williams · Married on 12/15/2019

The Best in the Business!

Sharon and the GGT/Thundercat Productions team were absolutely fantastic to work with! My first wedding coordinator was a disappointment, so finding Sharon was a godsend. I had no idea how weddings work (having only attended a few as a child), and Sharon was such a help in walking me through the process and helping me decide what traditions to keep and which to toss for my own wedding day.

She was always on top of communication, both with me and my vendors. She is also kind, smart, and a hard worker! I could not be more happy with how my wedding turned out, and I owe that to Sharon and GGT! You will not regret choosing to partner with them for your event.

Sent on 12/19/2019

GGT Events's reply:

Awww, THANK YOU Cody for the glowing review! My team and I were honored to be a part of your fabulous Wedding Day. May you and Umer have a lifetime of happiness. Please stay in touch!

Bonisha Schenck · Married on 12/21/2018

Beyond satisfied

They made my big day absolutely wonderful...

Sent on 01/10/2019

GGT Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I can't remember when the last time I laughed so hard. The both of you are so funny I can see the instant love and attraction to one another. Planning your special day was AMAZING it almost didn't feel like work. Thank you for allowing me to make your dream come true. PS... give your grandparents a BIG HUG from me.

Sharon

Vendor is Very Attentive and was Patient with my needs Vendor felt like Family

Sent on 01/10/2019

Nisey Rock · Married on 05/20/2017

More than imaginable!

This is an awesome company!! The attention that was shown to us really relieved our stress and we could just focus on our day. They made our event breathtaking!!! I will definitely use this company again and I have referred them to my family and friends. Thanks, GGT for making our evetn greater!!

Sent on 01/11/2019

GGT Events's reply:

Thank you "Mrs. Rock" I'm giggling writing this. I've never seen anyone so excited about their last name "Mrs. Rock" You are the reason I love what I do!! You trusted my ideas, my team and my execution with so much excitement. You allowed me to "Think Outside the Box" and get you everything on your wish list. Additionally, CONGRATULATIONS...soon-to-be Mama Rock!!! My team and I are looking forward to planning your baby shower

M.e. · Married on 03/12/2016

Professional all the way

We had a great experience from the initial consultation through concept to the conclusion of the big event. She listened to our needs and didn't force her vision on us. We stayed within budget and she delivered big time. Thanks and we will be using GGT again real soon.

Sent on 11/22/2018

GGT Events's reply:

I am delighted you were pleased with our services! I remember during our first consultation you were adamant about what and how you wanted your wedding to look. I was so nervous. When you walked into the reception hall and your bride cried tears of happiness, you had the biggest smile on your face I knew we NAILED IT!! Thank you for trusting me and my team to make your wedding day your dream day. Not only did I earn your business, I gained a friendship.

Tatianna C · Married on 04/29/2015

My dream wedding

Sharon and her team were outstanding! They delivered an amazing event and me and my family couldn’t have been happier. Sharon went above and beyond to make my day special and even threw in some surprises we did not discuss just because she knew my vision and what I wanted.

Sent on 11/20/2018

GGT Events's reply:

Where do I begin... there were so many flawless elements to your day and during the planning stage I almost felt guilty charging you (I said ALMOST...smile). From our first consultation I knew we had a connection that would last a lifetime. Although you had your vision of what your day looked like, you were open to some new design ideas that added that special touch to your day. I've had several clients add your wedding to their Inspiration Boards. Thank you for allowing my team to make your day magical!