767 Barry Downe Road #204, Needles, CA P3A 3T6 Map · Phone number

About Gerry The Jeweler

Gerry The Jeweler is your conflict free and eco-friendly engagement ring specialist.

Manufacturing the finest quality rose gold engagement rings, yellow gold engagement ring, platinum engagement rings and white gold engagement rings - custom made by request is our specialty. All rings are complete with GIA certified center diamonds.

The full service platinum and goldsmith shop is equipped with CAD design technology and laser welding capability in order to craft the perfect item every single time.

Email, call or stop by for free estimates on making the ring of your dreams.

Follow Gerry The Jeweler on

split shank rose halo
992714c438643204 Gerry The Jeweler Logo
Gerry The Jeweler
Custom made engagement rings in San Clemente CA. Crafted in your choice of platinum, white gold,...
split shank rose halo
992714c438643204 Gerry The Jeweler Logo

1 Reviews for Gerry The Jeweler

Amy · Married on 06/17/2017

Gerry created the most gorgeous cushion cut Forever One 2.2 carat engagement ring for us! We got engaged in June 2016 and I get compliments on it all the time. I look at my ring every day and love it more and more every day. ITS SO SPARKLY! Gerry was so awesome to work with. I had an idea of what I wanted and he worked with me to create a custom piece by using different ideas of his existing pieces mixed and matched together. The CAD renderings were a great way to envision the piece. I was worried about buying something sight unseen. But, when I finally got it, it was more beautiful than I had imagined and exceeded my expectations. Gerry's customer service was perfection and I really enjoyed working with him. Oh, and my fiancee did a spectacular job hiding the ring from me after it shipped and popping the question in true romantic fashion on the beach. Couldn't have asked for a better proposal. Looking forward to a lifetime of happy memories with my future husband and my gorgeous ring! Thank you, Gerry!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Gerry The Jeweler FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• 767 Barry Downe Road, #204 Sudbury, P3A 3T6 See on map
    855-979-8260 (Phone number)
    705-586-3422 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday: 11:00AM - 7:00PM Saturday - Sunday: 12:00PM - 5:00PM