Gerlein Orthodontics

5550 Friendship Blvd., Suite 320, Chevy Chase, MD 20815 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Gerlein Orthodontics

Gerlein Orthodontics is an orthodontic specialist business located in Chevy Chase, Maryland. They believe that every couple should feel confident and beautiful on their wedding day. In order to help individuals achieve this goal, they offer a range of services that can be availed before the allotted day. With over 20 years of professional experience, Dr. Gerelin has helped many betrothed couples feel their best before their ceremony. In preparation for the many photos to be captured, this orthodontist is pleased to assist anyone in finding their smile.

Gerlein Orthodontics provides a range of services that include Invisalign and braces for all ages. They would be pleased to set up a consultation to discuss what services best suit the clients needs and what timelines can be accommodated.

interracial couple 51 1067157 1559228560

Gerlein Orthodontics 2
Gerlein Orthodontics 3

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing Experience

I had Invisalign treatment with Gerlein Orthodontics prior to my wedding and had a spectacular experience. The treatment itself was easy, Dr Gerlein and his staff were amazing. I loved the entire experience and my new smile!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Gerlein Orthodontics's reply:

Hi Jessica,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you. I'm glad we could make it easy for you to smile with confidence on your big day.
    We wish you all the best.
    All of us at Gerlein Orthodontics
  • Faryn

Faryn Huggins · Married on 06/15/2018

Phenomenal service every step of the way!

My husband and I had Invisalign before we got married and it was wonderful experience with Dr. Gerlein's office. It’s comforting to have a friendly knowledgeable doctor walk you through your treatment during the whole process and the welcoming staff is like none other. Gerlein Orthodontics offers state of the art orthodontics with a personal touch and our smiles prove it! Seeing our smiles in wedding pictures and new family photos is priceless!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Gerlein Orthodontics 6

Gerlein Orthodontics's reply:

Hi Faryn,
    Thank you so much for sharing your wedding photo! We really enjoyed working with both you and your husband. Glad the day was so special. Your beautiful smiles are everlasting. Wishing you and Joe all the best.
    All of us at Gerlein Orthodontics

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gerlein Orthodontics 1
    $1,000 Wedding discount

In celebration of your big day, we are offering $1,000 off Invisalign treatment for you, members of your family and/or wedding party. Make sure everything is perfect on your wedding day, including your smile.

• 5550 Friendship Blvd., Suite 320 Chevy Chase, MD, 20815 See on map