George Washington Memorial Chapel

• St. Davids Golf Club
  • Christ Church Neighborhood House

6 Reviews for George Washington Memorial Chapel

Rachel · Married on 06/27/2015

I had always wanted to have my wedding in the chapel and I have to say it was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I could not have asked for a more spectacular setting! We received endless compliments on the ceremony and it truly was spectacular. Father Almquist is the nicest and he did a wonderful job as well. Highly reccomend!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Amy H. · Getting married on 05/22/2021

Kind and caring venue

The Washington Memorial Chapel is a beautiful wedding venue and Michelle Kennedy is an extremely helpful coordinator. Michelle was flexible, quick to respond to questions, and very detailed. We had several calls with her to plan everything, she was even helpful with the music selection for our ceremony! We booked the chapel for our spring 2021 wedding before the Covid-19 pandemic, and in January 2021 we made the difficult decision to move our ceremony and reception to an outdoor venue because of the current state restrictions. Michelle could not have been kinder to us even after this difficult decision. Other vendors were rude and difficult to work with as we were in the process of changing our wedding, but Michelle was supportive and kind.
    We know our ceremony would have been beautiful and Michelle would have made the day very smooth and efficient. We highly recommend the Chapel to future brides and would have loved to have our ceremony here if the circumstances had been different with Covid-19.

Sent on 01/28/2021
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/22/2017

3.5
      3.5

Growing up around Valley Forge Park, I have always wanted to get married in the chapel. After meeting with Michelle, this is now becoming a reality. She gave my fiance and me a tour of everything and made us so excited to have our ceremony here! She is confident in her ability to manage everything and you can tell that no detail is overlooked by her. She is very friendly and willing to work with you on any questions you may have. She mentioned that she used to be in the Navy and this is apparent in her scheduling ability - she was able to give us a tour right after a wedding had finished and still was able to check in on the bride and groom while they were finishing up their pictures!

Sent on 04/19/2016

• Valley Forge See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (George Washington Memorial Chapel)