Millet, LC LC 0000Z Map · Phone number

About GEMS Destination Weddings & Events

GEMS Destination Weddings & Events offers a personalized destination wedding planning experience for the discerning, modern destination wedding couple. Whether you simply want guidance on selected items in your wedding day planning or full wedding coordination from start to finish, GEMS Destination Weddings & Events is here to help you create that magical destination wedding experience.

GEMS' Lead Wedding Coordinator is by Cheramie Warren. Cheramie has been involved in the Hospitality Industry for over 10 years. With an innate ability for planning and execution, a passion for events and attention to detail, Cheramie naturally gravitated towards wedding and event planning both professionally and personally. She is a Certified Wedding Coordinator by the Wedding Planning Institute of Canada (WPIC) and has worked with bridal couples planning destination weddings in The Grenadines, Grenada, St. Lucia and Tobago

Follow GEMS Destination Weddings & Events on

dsc7640
de8073cc7f607c1a DSC 7641

4 Reviews for GEMS Destination Weddings & Events

Tricia · Married on 07/15/2017

GEMS Destination Weddings & Events is absolutely remarkable. Cheramie, is an amazing person; we couldn’t have imagined a more perfect wedding planner than her. From the beginning to the end she was professional, yet accommodating. She did everything in her power to please us and to make our dreams come true. She made the IMPOSSIBLE very POSSIBLE. My fairy tale became a reality because of her, she went above and beyond for us and for that we are grateful. Cheramie was destined to become a wedding planner. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is planning their dream wedding, you won’t regret it!

Cheramie, you are truly more than a wedding planner to us, you are a new-found friend! Thank you for your efficiency and hard work, this made everything flow smoothly. We are forever grateful….Love Tricia & Devon.

Sent on 07/24/2017

GEMS Destination Weddings & Events's reply:

Tricia & Devon,
    It was a pleasure planning your fairytale destination wedding in St. Lucia. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. I am happy we had the opportunity to work together to make this dream come true! I wish you both a happy, successful and fruitful marriage!!

Shemael · Married on 08/06/2016

The absolute BEST in every sense of the word. Best service, best attention to detail, best planning assistance. Ms Warren was patient and shares in your own excitement every step of the way. When hiccups arose, she was fast and efficient in providing alternatives and solutions. She facilitated every aspect before and during the big day, prioritizing, leading and directing so that everything was perfect. She is very well informed and experienced in wedding/event planning. I recommend GEMS Destination Weddings and events 100%

Sent on 11/04/2016

Dawn · Married on 09/03/2014

Cheramie is an exceptional Event Coordinator! She is very professional and definitely knows the business. My husband practically planned the entire wedding by himself but enlisted Cheramie's help with the Big Day. Even though we were in different countries, she made herself available to us at our convenience, answering questions, reminding us of things to do and making suggestions where she thought we needed it without being intrusive or overbearing. She made our big day seem as important to her as it was to us; something not many persons can genuinely pull off. To give you an idea of just how good she is at her job, I would have mentioned to her in a light conversation a day or so before the wedding that I suffer from motion sickness and that I had to grab some medication for my big entrance to the ceremony via glass bottom boat, in all the hullabaloo I forgot about the meds (which she did not know about) but on the day she made sure that she had someone deliver the much needed drugs which she had bought for me the night before the wedding. She thinks of everything and is very thorough! Cheramie Warren was truly a GEM and our Big Day was as great and memorable as it was because she was a part of it. I would recommend her services to anyone; from her lovely demeanor to her genuine warmth, she is the woman for the job. Even my parents love her!

Sent on 01/21/2015

GEMS Destination Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Jelani Le'Bourne Photography
    Jelani Le'Bourne Photography Wedding Photographers

Cheramie, owner of GEMS Destination Weddings is such a sweetheart! She is incredibly professional and timely in everything she does. She goes above and beyond to make sure that things are put in place for her brides. As her recommended photographer I felt at ease with cheramie pulling all the strings to make sure I got all the information I needed for the wedding day. She's also a people's person, she mixes so well with all kinds of people and knows how to make your wedding day fun too! Hats off to this brilliant young lady and continued success in her business ventures!

• Castries See on map
    17587296751 (Other Phone Number)