Attributes highlighted by couples

Event Coordination
Guest Management
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

‘By Charlie’ seamlessly combines a sleek & chic city standard of service with the laid-back luxury of island living to provide you with a premium wedding & event planning, design, and coordination service in St Lucia, Caribbean.

Owned and managed by Charlotte (a.k.a Charlie) Cooper -who has over a decade of international experience with some of Europe’s leading event firms- we provide a highly personalized planning process and enchant guests with a multi-sensory experience at every single soirée. With this vast portfolio of international events experience, Charlie is accustomed to the standard, style and expectations of our destination couples, which provides a smooth, stress free and seamless planning experience for all. Having won over a dozen international wedding awards since opening our doors in 2016, we have become the go-to planner for when you want a truly spectacular event here in beautiful St Lucia, working with only the best venues, vendors & contractors on the island to deliver your dreams & mold your memories.

Please follow us on IG or Facebook using @stluciaeventsbycharlie to see more and dont forget to check out our wedding wire pictures and reviews.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

98% Recommended by couples

I
Ivory Sent on 08/14/2023

The Real Deal!

Charlie is super professional and on top of things! Very prompt with communicating and I appreciate that she takes the time to listen! I never felt rushed with her. This is so important to brides during wedding planning as it helps to ease the stress of destination wedding planning. Highly recommend Charlie!
D
Donald S. Sent on 01/25/2024

A beautiful and unforgettable evening in St. Lucia

By Charlie did the fabulous job planning and executing our event. They transformed the venue into what only can be described as magical. The special touches made the night very special. They are very well-connected to all the vendors and suppliers which allowed us to make changes without it, becoming an issue. I would highly recommend ByCharlie to anyone planning an event in St. Lucia. it is our second time using ByCharlie, first, for our sons destination wedding in St. Lucia and now again for my wife’s 60th birthday. Nothing but spectacular.
J
Jacqueline Sent on 01/24/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Professional and exceptionally creative making my event truly magical

The entire By Charlie team delivered over and above expectations. Planning my event was made easy because Charlie was a wealth of ideas and Information. During the planning stage she offered up many options to customize my party to suit “me”. Her attention to detail and the teams overall execution from set up to take down made everything easy. All of me guests expressed the how much they enjoyed the event and how magical the location looked.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Soul O Bliss Entertainment Soul O Bliss Entertainment Wedding DJs

Weddings BY Charlie is just awe-inspiring. Charlie can transform any space into a masterpiece. Charlie's work is nothing close to ordinary, her work is just incredible. Charlie is so passionate about her work and pays every attention to detail. As a wedding vendor myself, I am always happy to work with Charlie, she will ensure all service providers are comfortable and has all what they need. I would love to be work with charlie again on another wedding. Keep creating beautiful dream weddings Charlie!

Other vendors in St. Lucia for your wedding