By Charlie

Millet, LC View map Visit website
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

‘By Charlie’ is St Lucia’s most elite choice for weddings, corporate & private functions, offering premier planning, design, coordination & concierge services.We are a boutique company owned & run by British expat turned citizen-Charlie Cooper- an experienced industry professional of over 15 years.

Having won various international awards since our launch in 2015, we have fast become known as the go-to planner for truly spectacular events & bold transformations. We work with only the best venues, vendors & contractors on island to deliver your dreams & leave you with cherished memories.

We provide a highly personalised planning process to enchant you and your guests with a multi sensory experience at every single event. Whether it’s a private dinner on the beach for that big proposal; a corporate dinner & awards ceremony for 300 in ancient military ruins; or your dream wedding for 500 in a hotel ballroom, we have the skills & knowledge to ensure you host an incredibly memorable occasion.

We appreciate the importance of these big moments, so we want to get to know YOU personally- whether that be your vision & expectations for your big day or your corporate aims and objectives. Our team manage all elements on the day to ensure you can focus on enjoying yourself and mingling with your guests. We believe a host should be doing just that… hosting, so get in touch to see how we can best assist you.

For more about us, regular updates and much more follow our instagram @stluciaeventsbycharlie or visit www.bycharlieltd.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ellie A. Getting married on 12/03/2022

Beyond Grateful

Our Wedding was booked for August 1st 2020 and of course like a lot of other couples we had to reschedule it because of ********** Coronavirus (sorry Charlie but I feel that is deserved in the circumstance :))

Charlie has been and is our savior. Since this is a destination wedding I was tempted to just give up and have the wedding here in the UK but she spoke me down off the ledge and I couldnt be happier that she did! She made me see the bigger picture, beyond corona and beyond 2020, reminding me of the setup, how i will feel on the day and how much more special it will be when it can happen. She has made me see positives to the situation such as there being additional new stock on island by my new date and being able to save up for some elements that hadnt previously been an option due to the budget!

I will write another review closer after the wedding but I wanted to shout it from the rooftops as without you charlie I would have given up, gone to a registry office and then regretted that forever. We cannot wait for our big beautiful day to come and see the magic created.

Your friends and clients-
    Ellie and Max
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 01/22/2022

An absolute dream

Where to even begin writing this review?! Planning a destination wedding I knew I wanted to hire a local coordinator (especially since I had never been to St Lucia before) and I found the perfect match in Charlie. She somehow magically put together our absolute dream week (she also helped us coordinate a welcome bon fire + catamaran day prior to our wedding day), making it look like the easiest thing in the world. With COVID rules changing by the week and our guest count fluctuating all over the place she took it all in stride and never let us loose faith that it would all work out. Her team of vendors that she works with are 10/10, and we were thrilled with everyone from hair + makeup to the bar staff. It felt like having a bunch of new friends at our wedding vs. people working at our wedding which was amazing. Charlie went above and beyond, even dropping off extra high chairs/pack and plays etc for my niece so we didn’t have to travel from the west coast with them. She also leaned into our style completely and let us dictate how the day went (we ditched a lot of traditional things like garter toss/cake cutting etc.) to make the day feel like our own. I could keep going on and on, but the summary here is that we had the absolute best time ever on St Lucia and I was able to relax and enjoy it all vs. stress about planning, all thanks to her and her amazing assistant Dela. We are forever grateful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

By Charlie 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Soul O Bliss Entertainment Soul O Bliss Entertainment Wedding DJs

Weddings BY Charlie is just awe-inspiring. Charlie can transform any space into a masterpiece. Charlie's work is nothing close to ordinary, her work is just incredible. Charlie is so passionate about her work and pays every attention to detail. As a wedding vendor myself, I am always happy to work with Charlie, she will ensure all service providers are comfortable and has all what they need. I would love to be work with charlie again on another wedding. Keep creating beautiful dream weddings Charlie!

PO Box 88 Millet, LC, LC 0000Z