Introducing Gatherings of Blue Ash, an impressive wedding venue in Cincinnati, Ohio. This venue's bright, simple elegance and neutral decor are the perfect backdrop for designing the wedding your dreams, from ceremony through reception and the joyful celebration of your nuptials.
Facilities and Capacity
Gatherings of Blue Ash offers a stunning blank canvas of over 9,000 square feet of space and hosts intimate wedding celebrations as well as lavish receptions with up to 250 guests. Your celebration at Gatherings includes:
- An optional on-site wedding ceremony at no additional cost, with seasonal access to two outdoor patios;
- A gracious reception area for welcoming guests and enjoying a cocktail hour;
- A beautifully appointed Great Hall that accommodates up to 250 guests for seated dinner. It features towering walls of windows on three sides, impeccable hardwood flooring, an optional raised stage, plus cushioned Chiavari chairs and round tables;
- A private VIP Room for the wedding party to use for dressing, primping, and partying;
- Optional lighting selections, with custom choices in chandeliers and lighting styles, draperies, and state-of-the-art AV and sound systems;
- Options such as customized table settings and other special touches.
You will have access to the entire facility for an event that may last up to five hours (additional hours available at an hourly rate), with early access for hosts, wedding party, and vendors; full access to ceremony space and outdoor patios (in season), as well as one-hour ceremony rehearsal time; full access to VIP Room, reception area, and Great Hall. Your rental includes white or black table linens; standard china, stemware, and flatware; and day-of coordinator.
You can count on close collaboration with your very own highly experienced Elegant Fare catering/events consultant, who will assist you with an array of options and special touches. They will also guide your selection from extensive menus and presentation styles, special dietary choices, and various attractive pricing levels. Your consultant is happy to connect you with your choice of trusted vendors and service providers, from bakeries to photographers and DJs, as requested. Your guests will also appreciate the free parking, a wide selection of lodging accommodations in the immediate vicinity, and the exceptionally convenient location.
What about the dinner menu? You may want to consider:
- a seated reception with formal plated dinners
- a wedding buffet with a variety of choices to meet every guest's preferences
- an hors d'oeuvre reception with passed and displayed tidbits and mini-dishes
- food stations, from ethnic and cultural specialties to seasonal delectables, the wedding couples' favorites, and late-night snack options.
Whatever you select, you will enjoy beautifully presented, delicious dishes done well by an award-winning culinary team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
Would you like to visit?
9 am to 5 pm, Monday-Friday
Gatherings of Blue Ash frequently asked questions
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- Event Planning
- Set Up
- Cake Cutting
- House Beer
- House Wine
- Banquet Hall
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Bar Services
- Catering Services
- Clean Up
- Event Planner
- Event Rentals
- Get Ready Rooms
- Liability Insurance
- Outside Vendors
- Aisle Markers
- Audio Equipment
- Dance Floor