2000 W 92nd Ave, Denver, CO 80260 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Gate-Keeper Ministries of Colorado

Gate-Keeper Ministries of Colorado is a wedding officiant service based out of Federal Heights, Colorado. Owner Nick Nicholson works directly with couples to help set up their personalized wedding celebration. From suggestions for themes, to aid in the writing of your vows, to help with adding any personalized elements you have in mind for your wedding day, Gate-Keeper Ministries offers so much more than just officiating. It is your wedding day to do what you want with, and GKMC is committed to making the experience as unique as you are.

Experience
Rev. Nick Nicholson, D.Min., was ordained in 2005 by a Christian nondenominational church. He graduated from Colorado Christian University with a B.A. in music worship, and he completed his doctoral studies in ministry with Northwestern Theological Seminary in 2016. He is passionate about sharing his journey through pastoral services, LGBTQ outreach ministry and the worship experience through music.

Gate-Keeper Ministries of Colorado can help guide you through every step of your wedding ceremony planning, ensuring that your day is stress-free and filled with loving memories. GKMC has officiated weddings indoors, outdoors, in all weather, and Nick has incorporated all kinds of fun into a couple’s special day, such as pets, camping, superheroes, and even zombies! Nick is able to officiate weddings for couples from several faiths, including Anglican, Baptist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, and Presbyterian, as well as nondenominational ceremonies. He is also able to offer officiant services for the following types of celebrations:

• Civil unions

Gate-Keeper Ministries of Colorado 1
Gate-Keeper Ministries of Colorado 2

Chrissy · Married on 03/28/2019

wedding ceremony at StoneBrook Manor

Nick did a very nice job doing my and new husband ceremony i would recommend her to anyone that need a officiant she did a very nice job we didnt even know what a sand ceremony was until she explained it to us i would hire her again thank you so much she was very nice Mike and Chrissy

Sent on 04/02/2019

Kaylie · Married on 07/07/2018

Rev. Nick exceeded our expectation! When looking for an “offiiant” we didn’t just want any person! She is beyond amazing! I have never met anyone who is so kind hearted and loving! She jumped right in with us for the journey of marriage! We did pre-marriage counseling with her too and the amount of laughs and fun we had was indescribable! Our wedding ceremony was beyond perfect and more than we could have asked for! I will recommended her to anyone and everyone! We love you so much Nick! Thank you for making our wedding so very blessed and your amazing friendship!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Tamika · Married on 06/29/2018

If I could, I would rate Nick at an infinity plus! She is the best person that I found to officiate my wedding and I love her to pieces! She really personalized our wedding for us and did an exceptional job, even when the wind was going to blow us over on our day! Anything I needed, she was right there to help me out. And very affordable. Thank you Nick!!
    Tam and Patrick

Sent on 07/09/2018

Gate-Keeper Ministries of Colorado's reply:

You both are amazing people, full of life and love. I thank you so much for including me in your day! What a pleasure and I now have two new friends. Bonus for me!

Gate-Keeper Ministries of Colorado Pricing

Gate-Keeper Ministries of Colorado Price Rates

Gate-Keeper Ministries of Colorado FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 250
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 50
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Anglican
    Baptist
    Episcopalian
    Evangelical
    Lutheran
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• 2000 W 92nd Ave Denver, Colorado, 80260 See on map