25 Baldwin Dr, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Garrett McGuinness Photography

The thing about weddings is that no one is ever the same as the last. Every one has its own emotion, style, and magic. My own wedding was admittedly a tear jerker…or as my grooms men said, it was so hot that their eyes sweat! My wife and I received word the week before our wedding that I had beat my cancer and we revealed it to our friends at our rehearsal dinner. The next day during my vows, “though sickness and health” had a very literal meaning and I struggled to get though it without fully breaking down. She still picks on me now, 15 years later, for that little whimper it took to get it all out.

Having such a strong emotional memory myself is what I channel for each wedding that I photograph. I know that there is a story to your day. Whether it is something you overcame, such as in my case, or maybe just a day of happiness, fun, and family; telling your story is what I strive for. Along with your story, we see the energy and passion you dedicate to your wedding. At every turn making it a true reflection of yourselves. Everything including the little details of the decor, to the venue you have chosen, to that dress that you knew was “the one”…we want to capture it all. From the time you start preparing to that very last dance of the night, there is a wonderful story being written…let us help tell it.

barry 51 712347
bnw 0018

• Real Weddings 18

1 Reviews for Garrett McGuinness Photography

Sara · Married on 06/02/2018

Garrett and his assistant were amazing to work with. I hate having my photo taken, and the idea of spending 2 hours posing for pictures made me nauseous. Garrett kept it fun, light, and relaxed. The whole bridal party was impressed with him and his assistant. We haven't received the photos yet, but from the few they showed up as we were going along, they are going to be amazing. Thank you Garrett and Kerry for being so wonderful to work with. We can't wait to see the photos!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Garrett McGuinness Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,730.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings