Garnet O'Connor Photography

Norcross, GA View map
$2,875 Most Popular Price

$2,875 Most Popular Price

Hello, thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my work. My name is Garnet O'Connor and I'm the owner of Garnet O'Connor Photography. My goal is to make sure you have the best experience possible from engagement to the delivery of your album and prints. My style of photography leans more towards the candid/fun side with a healthy mix of creative portraits. It is important to document your wedding in a way that tells your story and truly captures who you are.

Without a doubt my favorite part of the wedding day is when the bride and groom see each other for the first time. Months sometimes years of planning boil down to this single moment. There are few events in life that can elicit such an emotional response. When you look at the pictures from your wedding day I want you to be able to remember exactly how you felt, as if it was happening all over again.

Make sure you take a look at our deals because we are giving away a free wedding in 2015.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1875.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Negatives
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2875

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Trash The Dress
Albums
Negatives
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Proofs

Josh G. Married on 03/27/2021

An indelible experience!!

Garnett O’Conner is very professional with an aptitude to listen and satisfy his customers needs. He made us feel very comfortable working with him from the initial intro phone call to the release of our engagement album and wedding album. The quality of his work is top-notched and the price is reasonable. We highly recommend him.
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 11/14/2020

Excellent, Affordable Photographer

Garnet did an amazing job on our wedding photos! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a photographer in the Atlanta area.

• LaTonya
    Latonya E. Married on 09/19/2020

Intimate Wedding on January 30, 2021

My husband and I met Garnet at a bridal show in January of 2020 and we immediately fell in love with his work. Unfortunately he was not available for our originally scheduled wedding of 10/24/20. However, due to the Covid pandemic, we decided early on to push out our wedding to 1/30/21, so the first thing we did was reach out to Garnet to see if he was available. Since he was open, we booked him right away and then set out to update our plans for a pandemic wedding: new venue and less guests. The shots Garnet was able to capture that day are breathtaking - we are thrilled with his work as he truly has a talent for photography. We can't wait to share the photos with our family and friends and we highly, HIGHLY, recommend Garnet to anyone. He's great to work with and his work is beyond outstanding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Perfect Entertainment Perfect Entertainment Wedding DJs

Garnet's pictures are among the most clear, colorful, and attention-grabbing images I've seen in my 15 years as a wedding and event DJ. Most of the pictures used on my website and marketing materials were taken by Garnet O'Connor Photography. I've also called upon Garnet to shoot photos for my business.

265 Mitchell Rd NW Norcross, GA, 30071
Location of (Garnet O'Connor Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding