123 Bordeaux Ln, Crawford, GA 30605 Map · Phone number

About Gardenia floral design

We just do weddings and special events. We love flowers, and what we do every day is bring our brides & clients the most and best flowers that their budgets will allow. By paying attention to what you want (and what you don’t!), using your pictures, ideas & inspirations, we design flowers unique to your wedding.

The compliment that we hear most often from our brides is, “It’s exactly what I wanted, only better!” – which is what we think every bride should remember about her wedding flowers. We consistently hear that we use more flowers & are more detail-oriented than other florists. So that’s our goal – to give you more flowers, more details & make your wedding more about you.

Let us help you plan frustration-free flowers, give you a detailed proposal & answer all of your questions about what you want for your wedding. The way we see it, we are here to help you understand your options & make the best decisions for your wedding.

Follow Gardenia floral design on

lcp6861

65 Reviews for Gardenia floral design

Michele Ghioto · Married on 08/01/2020

Exquisite and exceptional

Laura and her team at Gardenia are incredible! The flowers were spectacular. Laura made the process of planning so easy and her day of installation and execution was flawless. I’m was speechless when I saw what she had created for our daughters wedding. The show stopping hanging display, gorgeous bouquets, artful table decor and all the extras truly made our day so special.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Gardenia floral design's reply:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, Michele! I had a ball working with you & your daughter, and so appreciate the trust you placed in our company. I'm so glad you were happy with everything - the color scheme was awesome - one of my favorites of all time! Many happy wishes to your family & the happy couple - it was so great to work with you! - Laura

Liz N · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent communication and gorgeous end result

I am so thrilled that I found Gardenia for our wedding in Highlands, NC. Laura was an excellent communicator (transparent, clear, and quick to respond), and she was able to take some broad interests of mine and create the perfect arrangements (garlands for long tables, bouquets, ceremony arrangements, flowers in front of the stage, etc.). She knew what I liked better than I did and I'm so glad I trusted her vision. She was also willing to talk through different ideas for a unique seating chart and last minute changes. I also found services to be a much better price point than the first few vendors I reached out too. My only regret is not having time to admire every gorgeous piece. I would 1000% use Laura's services again and highly recommend her team.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Jordan · Married on 08/11/2019

If you're looking for a stress-free floral experience...

Look no further! As a type A personality with a Pinterest addiction, you can imagine I had a specific vision for my wedding decor. Laura looked at my Pinterest board photos and listened to me describe my vision, and solely based on that, through some wizardry she created the most amazing florals and decor to make my and my now-husband's vision come to life! She made the process so fun and easy, sending pictures and ideas and being responsive when we wanted to make a couple of changes in the last few weeks. She worked with our budget and still made it look like the fairytale I always dreamed of. I HIGHLY recommend Laura for all of your floral and decor needs!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Gardenia floral design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 23.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 175.00
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Baskets
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals

• Trumps Catering Wedding Caterers

Gardenia Floral does a beautiful job. We have worked with them often. Brides are always very pleased with their experience. Easy to recommend.

• Sara and Logan Weddings Wedding Photographers

Becky, Laura and Brittany of Gardenia Floral Design are the best! Each wedding I photograph, I am amazed at the creativity and the elegance in which they create with flowers. Each of these ladies are professional and a pleasure to be around!

• 123 Bordeaux Ln Crawford, GA, 30605 See on map
    Location of (Gardenia floral design)