Gardenia Floral Design

Athens, GA View map

$3,500 Typical Price

We just do weddings and special events. We love flowers, and what we do every day is bring our brides & clients the most and best flowers that their budgets will allow. By paying attention to what you want (and what you don’t!), using your pictures, ideas & inspirations, we design flowers unique to your wedding.

The compliment that we hear most often from our brides is, “It’s exactly what I wanted, only better!” – which is what we think every bride should remember about her wedding flowers. We consistently hear that we use more flowers & are more detail-oriented than other florists. So that’s our goal – to give you more flowers, more details & make your wedding more about you.

Let us help you plan frustration-free flowers, give you a detailed proposal & answer all of your questions about what you want for your wedding. The way we see it, we are here to help you understand your options & make the best decisions for your wedding.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$195

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$23

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Baskets
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

Bethany Married on 01/22/2022

BEAUTIFUL arrangements, better than I could have imagined

Caite was my florist, I provided her with details about my vision and I gave her my budget. She did her best to stay under it and we would make adjustments throughout to ensure that was the case. What she created on my wedding day was BEYOND anything I ever would have imagined!!! Highly recommend!!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 04/23/2021

Gorgeous flowers!

Laura with Gardenia Floral Design did the floral arrangements for my ceremony and reception in Athens. Since we were planning during the pandemic we exchanged all information over email; I sent her a few inspiration pictures in the beginning and described my style and vision, then Laura ran with it and made my floral arrangements even better than I had pictured. She was also very flexible and responsive to the week-of updates that I had. I absolutely loved my flowers and would highly recommend her, thank you Laura!!

Gardenia Floral Design's reply:

You're welcome, Melissa! I'm so happy that you loved your flowers - that's always the best thing for us to hear! It was wonderful working with you - I hope you have a great summer. Thanks again - Laura
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 03/13/2021

Beautiful florals!!

Laura at Gardenia was incredible for our rehearsal dinner and wedding, I wouldn't recommend anyone else in Athens! Going through the planning process with her was amazing, I did not know the names of any flowers or greenery that I wanted, I showed her a few pictures and described my vision and she was able to create the florals that perfectly matched it. I didn't know what to expect in our first planning meeting but she made it so fun! Laura was so easy to work with but she also maintained a level of professionalism throughout our time together. Everything the day of our wedding was beautiful and I am so grateful that Laura and her team worked hard to make this possible!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Trumps Catering Trumps Catering Wedding Caterers

Gardenia Floral does a beautiful job. We have worked with them often. Brides are always very pleased with their experience. Easy to recommend.

Sara and Logan Weddings Sara and Logan Weddings Wedding Photographers

Becky, Laura and Brittany of Gardenia Floral Design are the best! Each wedding I photograph, I am amazed at the creativity and the elegance in which they create with flowers. Each of these ladies are professional and a pleasure to be around!

123 Bordeaux Ln Athens, GA, 30605
Location of (Gardenia Floral Design)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding