Bishop, GA 30621 Map · Phone number

About TheHollyGarden

Whether you know just what you want or feel completely lost, Holly Williams is the designer that will listen to you and guide you through all the floral decisions for your wedding day. As a skilled designer with over twenty years experience, she will create floral arrangements that are beyond your expectations and truly 'Unforgettable'.

Follow TheHollyGarden on

TheHollyGarden 5
TheHollyGarden 6
TheHollyGarden 7

Kate · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Experience! Highly Reccommend!

Holly is amazing! She took my vision (from my Pinterest board) and made it even better! I was so thrilled with how incredibly beautiful the flowers turned out! Not only were they gorgeous, but they smelled wonderful! Holly was very profession and made sure I didn’t stress about a thing. I highly recommend Holly.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • JenElliottEhrhardt

Jen · Married on 09/22/2018

Gorgeous flowers; outstanding vendor

I told Holly a little about our vision for the wedding - colors, style, budget, mainly. Then I gave her full artistic license to do her own thing with her own expertise. SOOOO glad I did. Flowers were STUNNING. We had more compliments about the arrangements. Truly breath-taking. Find good vendors, then trust them to work their magic. HIGHLY recommend Holly. Reasonably priced for truly outstanding quality. Will never forget my flower crown!!! Thank you, HOLLY! Love, Jen + Britt

Sent on 11/04/2018
    TheHollyGarden 8
    TheHollyGarden 9
    TheHollyGarden 10

Erin · Married on 06/02/2018

Holly is absolutely wonderful! The flowers she provided for my wedding were so beautiful, she created exactly what I had pictured with only a few pictures and a very vague description of flowers that I don't know the proper names for ;)
    As a special surprise to me, Holly even included some hydrangeas in my bridal bouquet that came from my grandmother's garden. She was so accommodating and happy to help make our day that much more special. Couldn't recommend any higher!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    TheHollyGarden 15
    TheHollyGarden 16
    TheHollyGarden 17

TheHollyGarden FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Sara and Logan Weddings
    Sara and Logan Weddings Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Holly many times and she always shows up with beautiful work!

• Courtney Goldman Photography
    Courtney Goldman Photography Wedding Photographers

Holly is an amazing, creative floral designer. She will listen to you and guide you through all the floral decisions of your wedding day. If you have some idea of what you are looking for or if have no knowledge of flowers at all, Holly can make your dream wedding a reality!

• Trumps Catering
    Trumps Catering Wedding Caterers

We have worked with Holly for many years. Her work is impeccable and it's always a pleasure working with her.

• Bishop, 30621 See on map