Gardenia floral design Reviews

Gardenia floral design 5
Gardenia floral design 6
Gardenia floral design 7

Liz N · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent communication and gorgeous end result

I am so thrilled that I found Gardenia for our wedding in Highlands, NC. Laura was an excellent communicator (transparent, clear, and quick to respond), and she was able to take some broad interests of mine and create the perfect arrangements (garlands for long tables, bouquets, ceremony arrangements, flowers in front of the stage, etc.). She knew what I liked better than I did and I'm so glad I trusted her vision. She was also willing to talk through different ideas for a unique seating chart and last minute changes. I also found services to be a much better price point than the first few vendors I reached out too. My only regret is not having time to admire every gorgeous piece. I would 1000% use Laura's services again and highly recommend her team.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Beautiful!

Gardenia Floral Design is one of a kind! Laura ensured that all of our needs were well taken care of. I provided them with an inspiration picture and they helped design it almost exactly. Everything turned out just how we wanted it to from my bouquet, my bridesmaid's bouquets, the corsages, the place settings, the ceremony flowers, etc. We are so glad we chose Gardenia to be our florist!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Gardenia floral design 8
    Gardenia floral design 9
    Gardenia floral design 10
    Gardenia floral design 11
    Gardenia floral design 12

Gardenia floral design's reply:

You're very welcome, Courtney - it was such a pleasure to work with you & your family! I love the pictures - thanks so much for posting them and for reviewing us!

Mandi Norton · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful!!

Laura was a pleasure to work with. She ensured that all of our needs were well taken care of. My bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, the crosages, everything was simply what we asked for! We are so blessed and so glad we chose Gardenia to be our florist!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Gardenia floral design 13
    Gardenia floral design 14
    Gardenia floral design 15

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

I want to emphasize how flexible Laura and her staff were, as many of the previous reviews have mentioned. After the initial proposal, we made changed 6 or 7 times, and Laura was always so accommodating. Not to mention that the flowers were BEAUTIFUL. I highly recommend using Gardenia!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Hayley · Married on 03/10/2018

Brittanie was fantastic , my mom and talked about colors and flowers we liked and she created amazing works of art. Also surprised me with cute flower crowns the flower girls which I woe some too.

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Gardenia floral design 20
    Gardenia floral design 21
    Gardenia floral design 22
    Gardenia floral design 23

Laura and her team at Gardenia floral did a fantastic job with our wedding! They were easy to communicate with, flexible, and very reasonably priced. I just got my photos back and can't get over how gorgeous our floral decorations look! I highly recommend Gardenia floral to any bride looking for a florist!

Sent on 02/10/2017

chelsea · Married on 12/10/2016

Laura is so sweet and super flexible. I showed her some photos from pinterest and she pretty much nailed my vision. Everything looked gorgeous and I got so many compliments on the way she did the ceremony and reception areas! Book her:)

Sent on 12/28/2016

Emily · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Laura at Gardenia was such a pleasure. She was so attentive to detail and really took time to figure out what I was looking for. I live in CA, so I didn't have a chance to see any of the options until the day of the wedding and I was blown away. All of the bouquets were just perfect and the centerpieces were exactly what I asked for. I also thought Gardenia's prices were very reasonable, especially for the quality. I actually never even saw Laura or her team on the day of the wedding - they came in, made the venue beautiful and made sure I was stress-free. I would HIGHLY recommend Gardenia to anyone getting married - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Sarah Linn · Married on 10/15/2016

Gardenia Floral Design was just what I needed for our wedding! Becky showed exemplary professionalism through the entire process, and when we received the final product on our wedding day, the arrangements were stunning. I really appreciated their business model and proposal process. They don't use package pricing. They charge based on their labor and costs, and they don't mark up the wholesale costs of their supplies. I sent in my budget, and some pictures of my dress, etc. and what I was looking for in my floral arrangements, and she sent back a detailed proposal for the necessary labor and materials costs (breaking it down to the number of each type of flower and the yards of each type of ribbon required ). I was very comfortable working with her and beyond pleased with the final results!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Becca · Married on 06/11/2016

I am so happy we chose Gardenia Floral for our wedding flowers. Becky created the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets I have ever seen - it was exactly what I envisioned. Her proposals were so detailed (which I loved!!) and I really felt like she understood what I was looking for. She was also so accommodating when it came to any changes along the way. Gardenia came highly recommended from our wedding coordinator, and I can totally see why. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Chelsey · Married on 04/30/2016

Becky at Gardenia Floral Design took my vision for flowers at both my ceremony and reception and made it even better than imaginable. She took the several Pinterest pictures I provided and created arrangements that were absolutely stunning. The flowers were so fresh and bright! We received multiple comments on how gorgeous our flowers were! Becky is such a pleasure to work with and the passion she puts into her craft is amazing. With Gardenia's floral arrangements and wonderful service, we were able to have a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 05/07/2016
  • Sarah Arnold

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2016

You can't go wrong with Gardenia for your wedding flowers. We shared a list of flowers we liked and didn't like as well as a few images to convey our ideas for the bouquets, boutonnieres, and the ceremony and reception centerpieces. Laura Shain, our coordinator, put together a plan and continued to work with us as things changed throughout our planning process. When we needed the boutonnieres right at 4:30 for groomsmen photos, she had them there early and ready to go. Our centerpieces for both the ceremony and reception were stunning and received many compliments. The bride and maid of honor bouquets were the right size, so they didn't overtake us in photos. We would highly recommend Gardenia to anyone!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Lindsey · Married on 03/19/2016

My flowers were absolutely stunning. My wedding colors were orange and grey; Laura was able to incorporate both colors into all of the arrangements. Great quality of flowers- my mother and sister took the arrangements home the day after the wedding and they are still going strong a week after the wedding. I really liked how Laura would work with my budget. She was able to help me make sure I wasn’t “missing” any arrangements by making some of the flowers multipurpose- which I loved. She was very easy to work it. We never met in person/got to see the arrangements beforehand because I live in Woodstock, Ga but I sent her pictures from my pinterest board of what I was looking for. Come the wedding day, Laura showed up with the most beautiful arrangements! They were prefect in every way. I got tons of compliments on the flowers. I was happy because they were within my budget!  Wonderful experience working with her and great quality of flowers.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Ami · Married on 12/12/2015

Becky rocks. Hands down the best florist I've ever met. When we first met, while planning my wedding I made it real clear to Becky I knew I needed SOME flowers, but they were NOT a priority to me. I made sure she knew I didnt want to spend a lot. :) She not only met my expectations, but SURPASSED them! She respected my budget and made my wedding day flowers look like a million bucks. I sent her ideas and she got creative with duplicating the look with more affordable options that were in season. She was amazing!! She was an absolute joy to communicate with in ten months leading up the the wedding. My flowers were gorgeous and now I realize flowers ARE important in a wedding, yet can still be affordable. Thank you for making my wedding pictures beautiful!!! <3

Sent on 07/12/2017

Malia · Married on 08/22/2015

Gardenia was everything I could've asked for & more in a florist. I love flowers, but we had so many big expenses that were important to us that we were a little overwhelmed by the time we made it to this vendor selection. After getting several quotes from Atlanta florists that were way outside of our price range, I was referred to Gardenia by our venue and am so happy that our paths crossed! Becky made the process so easy and suggested alternatives to some of the inspiration boards I had sent her so that we could make everything happen without being stressed financially! Her honesty, creativity and helpfulness made our process so relaxed and wonderful. Becky even helped me with suggestions for what decorations would look best in the venue and provided beautiful lantern, drapery and vase rentals that MADE the venue look amazing with little to no decor. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter or harder working florist! Book Gardenia & you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Brooke · Married on 08/15/2015

Gardenia Floral Design was great! They let me add last minute changes when our ring bearer was not able to attend and the flowers were gorgeous! My bouquet was BEAUTIFUL! It cascaded down with beautiful white flowers. They were there to help us letting us know whether we could get something cheaper ourselves and where to get certain decorations! They will do absolutely anything you ask them to as far as decor goes. I recommend that people look on there Facebook page and really look at what they can do!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Grace · Married on 07/25/2015

So happy to have been able to work with Gardenia Floral Design! Laura took my 500 emails and photos, and created the exact look I was going for - all for a great price! The flowers were one the the things I cared most about getting "right" on my wedding day at the Botanical Gardens, and Gardenia did not disappoint. Everything was lush, fresh, and beautifully arranged. I would not hesitate to recommend Gardenia Floral Design to anyone! Hopefully I'll have a chance to work with them again :-) Thank you, Gardenia!!!

Sent on 08/04/2015

blaire · Married on 05/02/2015

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The employees from Gardenia stayed almost for the full duration of my wedding to help move the flowers used during the ceremony to my reception site. They were also very helpful in helping me with any other small thing I needed. They were very flexible and super sweet!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Laura and Becky were great to work with. I only had to meet with them once and they knew my entire vision for flowers for the wedding. They listened to what I wanted, made suggestions, and delivered beautifully.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Becky was a wonderful vendor to work with. She is very knowledgeable and professional, and went out of her way to explain her flower suggestions to me (I have very little knowledge of flower varieties). All of our flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful. She has a real talent for interpreting a bride's vision into something that fits their budget and style. She was so easy to work with- one of our vendors who came well prepared, and did a perfect job arranging the floral decorations at our venue. We really loved working with her, and would definitely recommend her to a friend.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Stephanie · Married on 12/20/2014

Becky work is absolutely beautiful!!! I showed her some pictures I like but she also put her wonderful touch on them and the centerpieces/bouquets gorgeous ! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/08/2014

I cannot sing the praises of Laura and her team enough! I admittedly gave her very little guidance (just a handful of photos pulled from Pinterest), and she ran with it. On the day of, the flowers were everything I had hoped for. Throughout the entire planning process, she was responsive and professional. Their pricing cannot be beat, and along with that comes unbelievable quality. A true testament to their professionalism, I never saw or heard from anyone at GFD on my wedding day - they were in and out, executed perfectly, and didn't need their hands held. I would use them again and again for any and all floral needs.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Out of everything on my wedding day I was most pleased with my flowers from Gardenia Floral Design. Laura and her team were AMAZING and provided the best experience possible.

I gave the team minimal input, and the output was absolutely glamours. My guest cannot stop talking about the ceremony and reception floral designs! This is a must pick vendor for anyone looking, and Gardenia will be first choice for all of my floral needs moving forward!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Clark · Married on 06/21/2014

The flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous! It was just what I pictured and more. They were on time and ready for pictures just like promised. I never saw Brittany that day, but it all happened magically without me needing to do anything which was absolutely perfect. Brittany responded to all my emails promptly and worked patiently as I figured out just the look I wanted to go for. I can't say enough great things about them! Very flexible and easy to work with. They always made me feel like I was their only wedding which was so refreshing!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Anne · Married on 05/03/2014

I could not love Gardenia Floral Design more!! I didn't know much about flowers before my wedding, but knew the style and look I was going for. I was able to bring them a couple pictures and discuss what I liked and didn't like with each and they were able to create gorgeous florals for my entire wedding. Everyone was raving about how amazing everything looked, I seriously cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 05/11/2014