Galena, IL 61036 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

18 Reviews for Garden Party Florist

Alicia · Married on 10/01/2016

Jean is absolutely amazing. I had absolutely no idea what I wanted going into wedding planning, and she was such a huge help. Not only did she work miracles with the flowers and decor, she also gave great advice about the wedding in general. It's like she read my mind and somehow created exactly what I wanted. She was very responsive with all of my crazy emails and made me feel very comfortable about everything. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were and they look stunning in all of the photos from the day. They fit perfectly with the vision I had in my mind for our wedding. I would definitely recommend Jean to anyone looking for a florist.

Kristina · Married on 06/25/2016

Jean is simply amazing. I was overwhelmed by what decorations would look like and all the ideas I had from pinterest and we were able to sit with her and really hammer out the details without any stress. She took our vision for flowers and centerpieces and really made them a reality. Most important, she helped us stay on budget and still get the look we wanted. She suggested places we could save and places we should spend. Truly amazing at what she does.

Sara · Married on 09/19/2015

I can't say enough great things about my wedding flowers. We got so many compliments on my bouquet, the bridesmaids and all of the reception flowers. Jean was a pleasure to work with and was always very friendly, upbeat and excited to be helping you put your wedding plans into action. She was willing to work with us to stay within our budget but not sacrifice the ideas that I had. She went above and beyond to understand the full theme and decor of our wedding and made sure everything flowed together nicely. The day of our wedding she was very accommodating and made several deliveries to ensure we weren't inconvenienced and everything was delivered on time! It was fun to share that wedding morning with her as we had been working on these ideas together all year. I would definitely recommend Jean for our flowers if you are in the Galena area.

Award

Garden Party Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,158.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Galena, IL 61036 See on map