Garden Party Florist

Table Arrangements (2)
Event Design (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)

Jean is absolutely amazing. I had absolutely no idea what I wanted going into wedding planning, and she was such a huge help. Not only did she work miracles with the flowers and decor, she also gave great advice about the wedding in general. It's like she read my mind and somehow created exactly what I wanted. She was very responsive with all of my crazy emails and made me feel very comfortable about everything. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were and they look stunning in all of the photos from the day. They fit perfectly with the vision I had in my mind for our wedding. I would definitely recommend Jean to anyone looking for a florist.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Jean is simply amazing. I was overwhelmed by what decorations would look like and all the ideas I had from pinterest and we were able to sit with her and really hammer out the details without any stress. She took our vision for flowers and centerpieces and really made them a reality. Most important, she helped us stay on budget and still get the look we wanted. She suggested places we could save and places we should spend. Truly amazing at what she does.

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/25/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Was a bit pricey. But flowers were beautiful and she worked well within my budget.

Profile Picture Bianca, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews

Single Flowers
Table Arrangements
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Very professional and beautiful work!

Galena, IL 61036   See On Map