Garden Party

Bainbridge Island, WA View map

Hello and thank you for stopping by! Garden Party Design is a full service floral design studio located on Bainbridge Island, Washington. We meet with each client (at the moment it is virtual) and discuss your vision for a happily-ever-after wedding. Our services include consultations, rentals, vendor coordination as well as beautiful, seasonal floral arrangements and bouquets to compliment the venue and your style. We work as a team member with your other vendors to make the day relaxing and perfect for each couple and their guests.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Erin N. Married on 08/05/2022

Pure Magic

TJ is truly gifted - we gave her next to no direction (just our general color scheme) and she created the most beautiful arrangements I've ever seen. Do yourself a favor and get the arch. It was perfect during the ceremony and within the reception space!

TJ responded quickly and was so easy to work with. I highly recommend working with her and her team! Just check out the photos!

Erin!!!
    Thank you so much for making me smile today and for being so kind. Your color choices made my job easy, and you and your group were an absolute joy to be around on your wedding day. Cheers to you and Brian! Please stay in touch, TJ
    Alyxis B. Married on 01/28/2022

Greenery winter wonderland

My (now) husband and I got married recently and TJ did the florals for the wedding. When I showed up to the venue to start pictures I was blown away by how amazing the floral bouquets, arrangements, and alter was. All of our guests requested to take the centerpieces home to put on their tables. TJ took very little direction from us and made it a beautiful greenery wonderland and we couldn’t be more appreciative.

Garden Party's reply:

Oh Alyxis! Thank you so much for these kind words and the time it takes to write a review! I absolutely LOVED designing your flowers and the centerpieces were so fun to work on - I love plants and putting all those textures together when I was at the nursery made me giddy! Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to continue working in a career I adore with couples whom I treasure! Cheers to you both! TJ
    Suyash B. Married on 08/22/2021

Absolutely Amazing

After two rounds of postponements due to Covid, through which TJ and her team were incredibly easy to work with and flexible, we were able to host our wedding this summer - TJ and her team did a stunning job and many of our guests commented on how great the flowers were. I'll also add that we didn't really know anything about flowers before this and TJ was great about guiding us through selections during the planning stages. Thank you TJ!!!

S&H,
    First and foremost - Congratulations!!! You two were so flexible and working with you was an absolute pleasure. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding decor and thank you for your note/review! I will miss your emails.
    Here's to your new life together!!! Warm wishes, TJ
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

12779 Crown Dr NE, Bainbridge Island, WA, 98110
2063241758
Location of (Garden Party)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding