Garden Party

Bainbridge Island, WA View map

Hello and thank you for stopping by! Garden Party Design is a full service floral design studio located on Bainbridge Island, Washington. We meet with each client (at the moment it is virtual) and discuss your vision for a happily-ever-after wedding. Our services include consultations, rentals, vendor coordination as well as beautiful, seasonal floral arrangements and bouquets to compliment the venue and your style. We work as a team member with your other vendors to make the day relaxing and perfect for each couple and their guests.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Suyash
    Suyash B. Married on 08/22/2021

Absolutely Amazing

After two rounds of postponements due to Covid, through which TJ and her team were incredibly easy to work with and flexible, we were able to host our wedding this summer - TJ and her team did a stunning job and many of our guests commented on how great the flowers were. I'll also add that we didn't really know anything about flowers before this and TJ was great about guiding us through selections during the planning stages. Thank you TJ!!!

S&H,
    First and foremost - Congratulations!!! You two were so flexible and working with you was an absolute pleasure. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding decor and thank you for your note/review! I will miss your emails.
    Here's to your new life together!!! Warm wishes, TJ
  • Elise
    Elise L. Married on 05/29/2021

Exactly what I imagined for my wedding flowers!!!

I had a vision for what I wanted for flowers on my wedding arch and for my bouquet and it turned out just how I imagined. Even the delivery on the day was magical and special - they kept telling me to relax and that they would handle everything! I was incredibly happy with the whole process and the end results!

E,
    You two were so fun to work with and we were so happy to be at Heronswood with you and S. That garden is something magical and was perfect for you two! Thank you for letting Garden Party be a part of your happily-ever-after. It was an honor! TJ
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 07/27/2019

Floral Perfection!

We discovered TJ when we went to our wedding venue's open house about 7 months before our wedding - she had done the arrangements for the event and we were so impressed that we just knew we had to hire her.

Working with TJ was wonderful. We did most, actually ALL, of our communication via email as I lived out of state. She was so patient with me as I tried to navigate through Pinterest boards and google photos to try to find what I liked and didn't like and made sure that she understood my vision. She provided lots of good advice when I was unsure and was so sweet and understanding throughout the whole process.

On the day of I was blown away by the way her floral arrangements transformed everything into a perfect combo of tropical and pacific northwest (I know, not your typical theme). I absolutely LOVED my bridesmaids and bridal bouquets and the greenery on the tables at our reception just elevated the already beautiful venue to another level. She even came back to the venue at the end of the night to clean up and help us gather the arrangements we wanted to keep. She knew our venue well (Kiana Lodge), and we are so grateful to her for helping make my vision a reality. Thank you so much TJ!

(pictures provided were taken by Luma Weddings)

Garden Party's reply:

Oh my gosh, you made my weekend! I am going to bug you next for some of those gorgeous photos!!! Happily-ever-after you two and thank you for the honor of being a part of your wedding team. It was a joy for me! TJ

12779 Crown Dr NE, Bainbridge Island, WA, 98110
2063241758
Location of (Garden Party)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding