Garden Party Reviews

View more information

• Suyash
    Suyash B. Married on 08/22/2021

Absolutely Amazing

After two rounds of postponements due to Covid, through which TJ and her team were incredibly easy to work with and flexible, we were able to host our wedding this summer - TJ and her team did a stunning job and many of our guests commented on how great the flowers were. I'll also add that we didn't really know anything about flowers before this and TJ was great about guiding us through selections during the planning stages. Thank you TJ!!!

S&H,
    First and foremost - Congratulations!!! You two were so flexible and working with you was an absolute pleasure. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding decor and thank you for your note/review! I will miss your emails.
    Here's to your new life together!!! Warm wishes, TJ
  • Elise
    Elise L. Married on 05/29/2021

Exactly what I imagined for my wedding flowers!!!

I had a vision for what I wanted for flowers on my wedding arch and for my bouquet and it turned out just how I imagined. Even the delivery on the day was magical and special - they kept telling me to relax and that they would handle everything! I was incredibly happy with the whole process and the end results!

E,
    You two were so fun to work with and we were so happy to be at Heronswood with you and S. That garden is something magical and was perfect for you two! Thank you for letting Garden Party be a part of your happily-ever-after. It was an honor! TJ
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 07/27/2019

Floral Perfection!

We discovered TJ when we went to our wedding venue's open house about 7 months before our wedding - she had done the arrangements for the event and we were so impressed that we just knew we had to hire her.

Working with TJ was wonderful. We did most, actually ALL, of our communication via email as I lived out of state. She was so patient with me as I tried to navigate through Pinterest boards and google photos to try to find what I liked and didn't like and made sure that she understood my vision. She provided lots of good advice when I was unsure and was so sweet and understanding throughout the whole process.

On the day of I was blown away by the way her floral arrangements transformed everything into a perfect combo of tropical and pacific northwest (I know, not your typical theme). I absolutely LOVED my bridesmaids and bridal bouquets and the greenery on the tables at our reception just elevated the already beautiful venue to another level. She even came back to the venue at the end of the night to clean up and help us gather the arrangements we wanted to keep. She knew our venue well (Kiana Lodge), and we are so grateful to her for helping make my vision a reality. Thank you so much TJ!

(pictures provided were taken by Luma Weddings)

Garden Party's reply:

Oh my gosh, you made my weekend! I am going to bug you next for some of those gorgeous photos!!! Happily-ever-after you two and thank you for the honor of being a part of your wedding team. It was a joy for me! TJ

Nina Married on 08/18/2018
    Garden Party Flowers was recommended to us through our venue, Kiana Lodge and I am very happy that we went with them! We met with TJ (owner) at her beautiful home on Bainbridge Island. I wasn't sure of my vision, just the colors so I gave her creative reign and I am SO happy that I did! The beautiful bouquets and center pieces she created were beyond my expectations. We were all blown away by how beautiful everything was! Words don't do it justice...just take a look at our photos!

Garden Party's reply:

Thank you, Nina!! I adored working with you and your beautiful family!
    Here's to your happily-ever-after!
    Kaylee Married on 08/10/2017
    TJ designed the flowers for our wedding and they were absolutely gorgeous! I went to TJ only a few months away from the wedding and she was so gracious, and always willing to work with my schedule and meet with me in person. Our flowers on the big day were ultimately even better than what I had imagined. My favorite part was the beautiful flower crown, which was my hippie dream come true. I would highly recommend TJ- she is such a lovely person and a talented artist!
  • User2155022 2+ years ago
    We were very please to have Garden Party provide the flowers for our son’s wedding. After discussing the color and flower choices with us in person, and responding to questions by phone and email, TJ Montague came up with the most beautiful assortment for the bouquets and corsages/boutonnieres, using a subtle variety of colors to achieve a gorgeous effect, and the floral stands she designed for the ceremony were truly magnificent! TJ made sure we were satisfied with the placement of flowers in the outdoor lawn area, and remained until she had located all members of the wedding party so that she could pin on their corsages and boutonnieres, quite an exercise at a large place like Kiana Lodge. We were very satisfied!
  • Gabriele
    Gabriele Married on 06/29/2013
    TJ Montague is such a pleasant and creative person to work with!
    The first meeting impressed us because she took note of ALL details surrounding our wedding ... the dress, the colors, the venue, the invitations, the feeling we wanted to create and last but not least our favorite flowers. I received an accurate quote right after the initial meeting. This quote did not change over the course of the planning.

There weren't too many more questions over the time leading up to the wedding. We felt TJ had listened to all of our wishes and visions and had considered all of the details.

On our wedding day I will never forget when she came to bring the bouquets. I was so in love my bouquet! It had blue hydrangeas, spray roses, calla lilies and bachelor buttons. The BM's bouquets were done all in white and were beautiful and looked amazing with their navy blue dresses.

TJ had also created two large vases with curly willow and hydrangeas as a decoration for the chapel. She transferred these after the ceremony to the reception about 1/2 a mile away. The looked magnificent on the buffet table! The guest table creations we had asked for were not easy or standard and she did a great job with them!

If you want to work with a florist who listens, is personable and friendly and is an artist and truly inspiring and creative - book TJ today. She followed through on everything as promised and worked hard for our wedding day.

Thank you TJ!
  • stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/16/2012
    I cannot say enough how glad I am that I found TJ at Garden Party Flowers. She did such an incredible job at our wedding, the flowers were absolutely flawless. I was somewhat vague when I described to her what I wanted (soft, woodsy, rustic) and the result was beyond anything I expected - I couldn't stop looking at, smelling and touching the flowers! They were stunning!!

TJ was amazing to work with - unobtrusive, professional, efficient and communicative. I look forward to the day I can hire her again!
    Sharla Married on 08/09/2009
    Beautiful work! so artistic and unique. She got to know me and my style, and put together exactly what i wanted, and even more beautiful bouquets then i imagined. she hand picked flowers from her friends garden that were especially saved for my wedding, and they were absolutely gorgeous. pricing was very reasonable and totally worth it! I would HIGHLY reccomend this vendor. Beautiful work, TJ!
    Emily Married on 08/09/2008
    All of our flowers turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Garden Party was extremely creative and helpful in creating our "vision." The bouquets and table arrangements were exactly what we were looking for - simple and modern - and just really popped in the space!