Garden of Weedon Designs

Sacramento, CA View map

The philosophy of Garden of Weedon Designs is to create beautiful and unique designs for your individual style. We are a full service floral boutique that specializes in events and wedding floral designs. As a full service floral boutique we will design for your entire event by providing personal, ceremonial, and reception flowers. Each client receives personalized attention with at least 3 consultations and floral delivery and set up of your flowers on your event day.

Garden of Weedon Designs understands that each event is unique. Whatever your budget might be we will be able to work within that budget to provide floral designs for your event. Upon the first meeting you will leave assured of a very realistic estimate on your wedding day flowers and your floral designs.

As well as servicing the entire Sacramento area we service the Bay Area , Reno, and are also available for destination weddings. Please call to set up your complimentary wedding consultation with Garden of Weedon Designs. We look forward to working with you and designing with your individual style in mind.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

Mary J. Married on 10/17/2020

Bridal Bouquet Workshop

I had the pleasure of participating in a one-on-one workshop this afternoon with Suzanne, owner of Garden of Weedon Designs, where she guided me through the process of making a hand-tied bridal bouquet. The flowers and color combinations she provided for the workshop were fantastic. As we prepared the flowers she gave me cleaning and care tips & tricks to extend the life of the bouquet. Suzanne explained everything she was doing step-by-step as she prepared a 'sample' bouquet. She then provided detailed guidance as I put together my own bouquet. We stopped a few times to look at the shape and she was very patient with me and provided gentle guidance and suggestions as I went through the process. At the end of the workshop she sent me home with all of the materials, even the sample she had made. I was able to re-use the flowers after I got home and practiced a bit more. I would definitely work with her again!
  • Rachel
    Rachel H. Married on 04/05/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

I have zero complaints! Suzanne stuck with us through two postponements due to COVID. She is responsive and creative! Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. The moment she walked in with them I felt like a bride! I would absolutely recommend any couple to use Garden of Weedon for their wedding!
    Claire Married on 06/02/2018
    Suzanne was wonderful to work with! I showed her a couple pictures of what I liked and told her I trusted her creative eye and the final product was INCREDIBLE! Fair priced and super easy to work with. Check her out on Instagram!

Deals

Garden of Weedon Designs 1
Gift
Mention this add and recieve a free delivery with set up for your wedding or event.
Garden of Weedon Designs 2
Gift
Toss Bouquet and Extra Groom's Boutoneire complimentary for all weddings!

Jenn Bartell photography + design Jenn Bartell photography + design Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Garden of Weedon Designs multiple times... Suzanne is so great to work with, She has beautiful work and brings the flowers on time and with elegance. She is humble and great at her job. You can definitely tell she loves doing what she does and her only mission is to provide quality beautiful flowers for your special day.

Sacramento, 95818
Location of (Garden of Weedon Designs)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding