Sacramento, CA 95818 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Garden of Weedon Designs

The philosophy of Garden of Weedon Designs is to create beautiful and unique designs for your individual style. We are a full service floral boutique that specializes in events and wedding floral designs. As a full service floral boutique we will design for your entire event by providing personal, ceremonial, and reception flowers. Each client receives personalized attention with at least 3 consultations and floral delivery and set up of your flowers on your event day.

Garden of Weedon Designs understands that each event is unique. Whatever your budget might be we will be able to work within that budget to provide floral designs for your event. Upon the first meeting you will leave assured of a very realistic estimate on your wedding day flowers and your floral designs.

As well as servicing the entire Sacramento area we service the Bay Area , Reno, and are also available for destination weddings. Please call to set up your complimentary wedding consultation with Garden of Weedon Designs. We look forward to working with you and designing with your individual style in mind.

Garden of Weedon Designs
All Red Rose Bridal Bouquet.  Citizen Hotel Lobby.
All Red Rose Bridal Bouquet. Citizen Hotel Lobby.
Centerpieces for wedding at Citizen Hotel's Banquet Room.
Centerpieces for wedding at Citizen Hotel's Banquet Room.
Loose textured bridal bouquet with exotic ferns, calla lilies, and cattaleya orchids.
Destinations wedding.  Bridal party with bouquets made of pinks and purples.
Destinations wedding. Bridal party with bouquets made of pinks and purples.
Bridal Bouquet with pink hydrangea, yellow gerbera daisies, orange tulips, and green hypericum...
Corsage
Corsage
Firehouse Restaraunt
Firehouse Restaraunt
Centerpiece with vase lined in red cabbage leaves. Kale, stock, cymbidums orchids.
Cake top doubles as the toss bouquet.
Cake top doubles as the toss bouquet.
lavender bundles
lavender bundles
lavender bouteneire
lavender bouteneire
buffet table with decorated candleabras
buffet table with decorated candleabras
Garden of Weedon Designs
All Red Rose Bridal Bouquet.  Citizen Hotel Lobby.
All Red Rose Bridal Bouquet. Citizen Hotel Lobby.

6 Reviews for Garden of Weedon Designs

Garden of Weedon Designs 1
Garden of Weedon Designs 2

Mary Johnson · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Bridal Bouquet Workshop

I had the pleasure of participating in a one-on-one workshop this afternoon with Suzanne, owner of Garden of Weedon Designs, where she guided me through the process of making a hand-tied bridal bouquet. The flowers and color combinations she provided for the workshop were fantastic. As we prepared the flowers she gave me cleaning and care tips & tricks to extend the life of the bouquet. Suzanne explained everything she was doing step-by-step as she prepared a 'sample' bouquet. She then provided detailed guidance as I put together my own bouquet. We stopped a few times to look at the shape and she was very patient with me and provided gentle guidance and suggestions as I went through the process. At the end of the workshop she sent me home with all of the materials, even the sample she had made. I was able to re-use the flowers after I got home and practiced a bit more. I would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Garden of Weedon Designs 3
    Garden of Weedon Designs 4

Claire · Married on 06/02/2018

Suzanne was wonderful to work with! I showed her a couple pictures of what I liked and told her I trusted her creative eye and the final product was INCREDIBLE! Fair priced and super easy to work with. Check her out on Instagram!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Melissa · Married on 12/30/2017

We had our wedding this past December and I couldn't wait to write Garden of Weedon a review because Suzanne did such an awesome job with our flowers. We had a huge wedding party (9 per side) and a big guest list (20 tables) so the fact that every bouquet, corsage, boutonniere, and centerpieces looked equally gorgeous was impressive -- and plus, GoW was super flexible when our plans and numbers changed a bit here and there. Our photographer specifically told us that the bridal bouquet was the most beautiful one she'd ever seen so -- if that doesn't tell you something, I don't know what does. On top of doing great work, Suzanne's communication is on point, too. She's positive and proactive and kept up with me about deadlines and followups without it seeming pushy at all (and hilarious and fun too). Thank you Garden of Weedon for making our wedding day easy, fun, stunning to look at, and amazing!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Garden of Weedon Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Garden of Weedon Designs 1
    Free Set up and Delivery
    Mention this add and recieve a free delivery with set up for your wedding or event.
  • Garden of Weedon Designs 2
    Complimentary Toss Bouquet and Groom's Boutoneire
    Toss Bouquet and Extra Groom's Boutoneire complimentary for all weddings!

• Jenn Bartell photography + design
    Jenn Bartell photography + design Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Garden of Weedon Designs multiple times... Suzanne is so great to work with, She has beautiful work and brings the flowers on time and with elegance. She is humble and great at her job. You can definitely tell she loves doing what she does and her only mission is to provide quality beautiful flowers for your special day.

• Sacramento, 95818 See on map