90 Bridge St Suite 215-F, Westbrook, ME 04092 Map · Phone number

About Heather Caron Floral Design

Heather Caron Floral Design specializes in weddings and other events. Our studio is located in Westbrook, ME and we serve all of Greater Portland. We provide beautiful, creative, and affordable flowers for your special day. We know its all about the details and we can help you create beautiful tablescapes and magical ceremony sites. We have a host of rental items that will save you lots of money.

Our design goal is to breath new life into traditional floral design.

headtable
headtable
wyndeegrosso

24 Reviews for Heather Caron Floral Design

Meaghan · Married on 08/02/2014

Heather is a fantastic florist. We had our wedding at the Inn at Peaks Island and all of our flowers arrived fresh and alive--which is something to be said for an August wedding in humid weather. Her attention to detail was great as she worked with us and sent us numerous invoices and adjustments to our orders. The best part for me was the bridal bouquet. It was absolutely stunning with burlap around the base and a mix of white and blush roses and peonies. All of the arrangements, ceremony flowers, and bridal party bouquets were also fantastic.

Teagan · Married on 07/05/2014

We are so happy we hired Heather for our big day. When we got her quote, even my planner agreed she knocked it out the park from the beginning. She was super flexible, meeting my mom early in the AM to pick up vases, rolling with some adjusting plans until the last minute. Heather got the look we were going for and her arrangements were stunning. Even the littlest details were beautiful. People actually came up to my husband to compliment his boutonniere! I mean, really!

Beth · Married on 11/23/2013

Perfection! Heather Caron Floral Design captured exactly what I wanted and executed flawlessly. I was extremely pleased with the responsiveness when I had questions or ideas as well as the value of the flowers and service that we received. Elegant, fun and spot on. Thank you for making the flowers feel as if they blended with the theme, but stood at the same time. Also, a big thank you for adding the fun sayings on the chalkboards, they added to the overall feel and warmth of the event and gave some great photos! When researching florists, Heather Caron was neck-in-neck with another and overall it was the vibe and responsiveness that won us over and we were more than pleased with our decision. It was a pleasure working with Heather Caron and I would strongly recommend to anyone!

Heather Caron Floral Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Andrew Davis Photography
    Andrew Davis Photography Wedding Photographers

Heather created absolutely amazing bouquets and centerpieces for a wedding I photographed. The flowers looked amazing, and held up very well under the hot summer sun.

• 90 Bridge St Suite 215-F Westbrook, 04092 See on map