Garden in the Pines LLC

Forked River, NJ View map Visit website

$4,999 Typical Price

Garden in the Pines is a Jersey Shore based wedding and event florist creating floral magic throughout the state of New Jersey. The designers at Garden in the Pines understand that flowers set the atmosphere for your whole event and strive to create a personalized, unforgettable experience as they work to bring your fairytale wedding to life.

The lead designer and founder of Garden in the Pines, Alyssa Morton, began her floral design journey by learning under sccessful event designers, freelancing with other event florists, and eventually establishing her brand, Garden in thr Pines. At Garden in the Pines, organic elegance is at the heart of the design- incorporating sustainable mechanics, local florals, and textural elements to create a work of art that will have your guests talking about your epic photos and statement pieces years after your wedding has passed.

Throughout our experience, our goal is to first meet you and learn about your needs and vision, and then to fill in the blanks to create a one-of-a-kind experience for you and your guests. With our sharp attention to detail, knowledge of trends, and extensive network of vendor connections, we will help to create your dream wedding so that it will always be a treasured memory.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,999

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

• Margarita
    Margarita G. Married on 05/07/2022

Elegant design and thrust worthy business

I feel so lucky to have found this business! Their creativity, quality and professionalism is excellent. They were able to create a an affordable chuppah just for my wedding! They were easy to communicate with and flowers looked amazing. Work working business that I highly recommend.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer D. Married on 11/21/2021

Made our Great Gatsby Wedding Dreams Come True!

I had been following Garden in the Pines' beautiful work on Instagram for many months before I was even in wedding planning stages. My husband and I were engaged just a few months before COVID hit. After over a year and a half engaged, we no longer wanted to wait. I reached out to Garden in the Pines and they were able to help make our 1920s/Great Gatsby wedding dreams come true with just a few months until the big day. They were incredibly responsive with an easy-to-navigate online system, complete with a detailed survey that inquires about wedding theme, color palate, etc. I was able to verbalize my wishes and Garden in the Pines brought those wishes to life after just one virtual consultation! My husband and I were able to achieve our micro-wedding on a budget with their reasonable prices and the arrangements were gorgeous. They even delivered my bridal bouquet, corsages, and boutonnieres right to my home the morning of our big day. They even offered casting some of these flowers in resin so that we could preserve these memories! Garden in the Pines offers a truly personalized and genuine experience. They are not only florists; they have become friends!

Garden in the Pines LLC's reply:

Wow! This review brought tears to my eyes, Jen! Thank you for being such a pleasure to work with. We truly loved every second of brining your 1920's wedding to life. Cheers to your happily ever after!
    Kelly Married on 10/23/2021

Floral goals achieved!

Where to begin? From the first call I knew I didn’t have a single thing to worry about as far as my florals and the important role I wanted them to play in merging my vibe with my mismatched bridesmaids dresses and experience I wanted to create. Alyssa knows her stuff and she cares so deeply about what I wanted. She made my crazy idea into a beautiful moody and edgy space, everything I wanted. Oh and she kept surprising us along the way - she is fabulous! Highly recommend. She goes above and beyond - let’s just say when I wanted to add driftwood to my florals soon there was an Instagram post of her partner finding NJs finest driftwood! An amazing couple / so happy with everything and can’t wait to get to see how she preserved my beyond gorgeous wedding bouquet!!!! A+!!

Garden in the Pines LLC's reply:

You and AJ were a dream! Thank you for trusting us to be so creative with your beautiful day! It was truly our pleasure.

Deals

Garden in the Pines LLC 1
Offer

Receive a complimentary toss bouquet to match your design aesthetic when you book with Garden in the Pines.

**Minimum order total- $750.

Garden in the Pines LLC 2
Offer

Receive a complimentary Boutonniere to match your design aesthetic when you book with Garden in the Pines!

Team

Alyssa Morton
Alyssa Morton
Owner/ Floral Designer

Alyssa is the face behind Garden in the Pines. Her desire to create Garden in the Pines stemmed from her love for flowers, making people smile, and a need to help provide for her growing family. In taking several design workshops with other successful floral designers in her area, and freelance designing with floral event design companies, she has developed a skill for bringing floral dreams to life. Creating a one-of-a-kind client experience is a top priority Alyssa's here at Garden in the Pines.

Larry Morton
Larry Morton
Owner/ Events Set Up & Clean Up

Larry is a co-owner of Garden in the Pines and Alyssa's life partner. Together, they have a dream to bring more joy to their community through flowers. Larry is a full-time mechanic by day, master gardener, and events help when Alyssa needs him. His mechanic background comes in handy when creating epic floral installations for our couples.

His love for his family keeps him moving forward, and he hopes to see your smiling face heading off on your honeymoon as he shows up to clean up on your special day.

Forked River, New Jersey Forked River, NJ, 08731
Location of (Garden in the Pines LLC)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding