Ganem Jewlers

Phoenix, AZ View map

• User2610500 2+ years ago
    My Fiance and I went to visit my cousins who live in the Phoenix area and my fiance left with my cousins husband to go and buy my engagement ring. The boys completely lied to us and did not tell us what they were doing. My fiance picked out my ring and then, with good suggestion, bought it when we came back to NY where we live, something to do with the tax. He bought it and they shipped it to my fiance and he kept this huge secret for 3 months before he popped the question. So we made another trip to Arizona a year later to buy our wedding bands. Now meeting Jason, one of the owners i think, helped us pick out our rings and he was wonderful. He gave us a deal because we were returning clients. He was wonderful and our rings are absolutely amazing!! And the quality is just amazing. When i went to get the rings appraised i was floored because they appraised it for much much more than my fiance paid!!
  • User966566 2+ years ago
    Our jeweler from Ganem Jewelers is absolutely amazing! He's not your typical "jewelery salesman" who makes you feel pressured or stressed about making a major purchase. He was so laid back and that's what keeps us going back to him. I actually had my ring specially made and the process was seamless and stress free. For a great value, awesome customer service, and great quality I highly recommend Ganem Jewelers!
    Mike A. Married on 07/14/2012
    We purchased both the bride and groom's ring from Ganem Jewelers. (with the help from Nancy at the Scottsdale location). We first heard of Ganem Jewelers at a Phoenix Coyotes game as they are a major sponsor of our favorite hockey (and Arizona sports) team! We had compared styles and pricing with other stores (Shane Co., Blue Nile.com) and Ganem was willing to work with us 100% It's always nice to be able to support local Arizona businesses. The level of quality in jewelery and the service you receive from Ganem are top-notch! Before you buy your engagement or wedding rings go to Ganem! You won't be disappointed.

3602 E. Ray Rd. Phoenix, AZ, 85044
Location of (Ganem Jewlers)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding