Ganem Jewlers Reviews

Ganem Jewlers View more information

• User2610500 2+ years ago
    My Fiance and I went to visit my cousins who live in the Phoenix area and my fiance left with my cousins husband to go and buy my engagement ring. The boys completely lied to us and did not tell us what they were doing. My fiance picked out my ring and then, with good suggestion, bought it when we came back to NY where we live, something to do with the tax. He bought it and they shipped it to my fiance and he kept this huge secret for 3 months before he popped the question. So we made another trip to Arizona a year later to buy our wedding bands. Now meeting Jason, one of the owners i think, helped us pick out our rings and he was wonderful. He gave us a deal because we were returning clients. He was wonderful and our rings are absolutely amazing!! And the quality is just amazing. When i went to get the rings appraised i was floored because they appraised it for much much more than my fiance paid!!
  • User966566 2+ years ago
    Our jeweler from Ganem Jewelers is absolutely amazing! He's not your typical "jewelery salesman" who makes you feel pressured or stressed about making a major purchase. He was so laid back and that's what keeps us going back to him. I actually had my ring specially made and the process was seamless and stress free. For a great value, awesome customer service, and great quality I highly recommend Ganem Jewelers!
    Mike A. Married on 07/14/2012
    We purchased both the bride and groom's ring from Ganem Jewelers. (with the help from Nancy at the Scottsdale location). We first heard of Ganem Jewelers at a Phoenix Coyotes game as they are a major sponsor of our favorite hockey (and Arizona sports) team! We had compared styles and pricing with other stores (Shane Co., Blue Nile.com) and Ganem was willing to work with us 100% It's always nice to be able to support local Arizona businesses. The level of quality in jewelery and the service you receive from Ganem are top-notch! Before you buy your engagement or wedding rings go to Ganem! You won't be disappointed.
  • Casey
    Casey Married on 01/13/2012
    Ganem Jewelers has made my husband and I clients for life!!! We absolutely love working with Nora. She is extremely honest and easy to work with. My husband travels a lot and had to do most of the business through emails. She always gets back to us right away and has made the process of buying and picking out rings absolutely seamless. We highly recommend Ganem Jewelers and Nora!!
    Amy Married on 10/02/2011
    My husband bought my wedding ring set from Ganem and was so pleased with the quality of service he recieved that he strongly requested that I purchase his wedding ring from them as well. My experience proved similar and every time I have gone in for a ring cleaning I have recieved nothing but good service. We have both been very pleased with our experience and I would certainly do business with them in the future.
    Kim Married on 10/01/2011
    Rebecca at Ganem is amazing to work with. She helped my husband design the perfect custom engagement ring for me and was able to really get to know me to the point she was able to pick out the perfect wedding band idea that I would love when they came in brand new. We had such a wonderful personal experience!
    Angela Married on 05/14/2011
    Ganem did a great job with our rings! My husband also purchased the engagment ring from Ganem and got an amazing diamond for a great price. The staff is great to work with they have a great selection.
    Brenda Married on 05/22/2005
    My husband and I are very unique, so Ganem Jewlers was the place for us. We had a custom (woman's) wedding & engagement ring designed at a resonable price and they are very willing and able to accomodate for all of our serviceing and cleaning needs. We also were able to purchase a very uniqe band for my husband that is an eye shocker to everyone who sees it!
  • Connie&Steve
    Connie S. Married on 04/24/2010
    Ganem Jewlers welcomes you from the moment you enter their beautiful storefront. Nora provided exceptional service to my busband in the ring selection process. She was excited each time he came in to ask questions and was helpful in providing the information to make an informaed decision. The compliments I have received are amazing - my ring is stunning!
  • Deon
    Deon Married on 06/23/2012
    Lovely staff, did a great job on the plating on my yellow gold ring to turn it white. And for a reasonable price.
    Tasanee Married on 05/10/2008
    We ordered custom matching rings. They looked bad and don't actually match. Ganem Jewlers pride themselves and are suppose to specialize in custom jewelry however they did a bad job and were completely unprofessional with us. They kept trying to make the problems our fault and we constantly felt like they were trying way over charge us.