Gallery Flowers

2320 N. Durham Dr., Houston, TX 77008 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Gallery Flowers

A wedding floral service in Houston, Texas, Gallery Flowers is committed to crafting distinctive floral designs for your knot-tying affair. Whether you and your significant other prefer rustic-chic blossoms or timelessly elegant blooms, the company’s floral arrangements are tailored to fit the unique style and personality of each of its couples.

Featuring an extensive knowledge of wedding floral design, the Gallery Flowers' staff is sure to guarantee no detail of your special union is overlooked. Services include:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Floral preservation

Other Services
Gallery Flowers offers an array of floral arrangement options for couples to choose from. From modern and eclectic to glamorous and modern, said choices include:

• Aisle decor

Gallery Flowers 6
Gallery Flowers 7
  • Y

Yen · Married on 11/11/2017

I met Daisy at one of the Houston Bridal Extravaganza's. I loved the garden-style flowers they had on display- it immediately caught my eye as the style that I had envisioned for my wedding. I have always loved flowers and this was a very important detail of the wedding planning process for me. Pinterest and Instagram provides so much inspiration for the wedding planner... I was consumed by all the pretty color palettes and styles and practically obsessed about flowers.

When I met Daisy at the shop, she was so patient and kind with me as I was still deciding what I wanted. (purple? pink? blush?..) I was so delighted by her willingness to execute my vision. There were some other florists I contacted that either were unresponsive, or treated me like I was "another" bride and Daisy actually felt like she was a friend... not just a consultant. That's when I knew I found the right florist!

Following her on social media, I saw the amazing bouquets and arrangements she put together! Each one made me even more excited about how mine would turn out. After 15 long months, it was finally the big day! Towards the end of the planning process, I gave Daisy my ideas and trusted her to execute. And boy, did she deliver! My outdoor arbor was gorgeous... I wish I could've taken that thing home to put in my backyard. ;)

All of our bouquets and arrangements were absolutely beautiful and truly unique! I chose lavender purple and mauve pink as my wedding colors and she surprised me with some beautiful flowers that perfectly fit the feel of the venue (Briscoe Manor) along with the fall weather. She worked with me to fit everything into my budget and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. ALL of our guests took the arrangements home since she graciously gave us disposable (?) vases to switch out with the rental compotes at the end of the night. Let's just say I also had about 7 arrangements on my formal dining table after the wedding. :)

Sent on 01/21/2018

Teresa · Married on 09/16/2017

PLEASE book Gallery Flowers today for your up coming wedding!! Daisy is so amazingly talented. She was always so professional, sweet, helpful and patient. She never showed irritation or frustration when I changed my floral design a few times and was very picky about colors and types of flowers. The flowers were of such high quality and were so pretty that people were asking if they were real. We have had numerous people tell us that they had never seen flowers so pretty. Not only do they make beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets they were VERY affordable. I HIGHLY recommend Gallery Flowers! Thanks so much Daisy for a job well done!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Gallery Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• 2320 N. Durham Dr. Houston, Texas, 77008 See on map