GailL Marion Photographer

Winthrop, WA View map

I am originally from Birmingham Alabama and have channeled my creative energy in several careers and different parts of the country.
I recently retired from residential interior design to devote my time to my passion photography… There is something I simply adore about
capturing the essence of someone, and saving it forever. I generally don't believe in stiff posing but will give you direction to create beautiful images that bring out your beauty. I would love to meet with you and tell you more about what I offer.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Negatives
Prints
Proofs
    Kimberly Married on 09/18/2011
    I really enjoyed working with Gail, from the day we met to discuss the wedding to after the wedding when we got our CD of our photos. She was willing to stay longer than the contract asked so she could capture the entire wedding day and she was such a delight to work with. She was able to stay out of the way during the ceremony and honestly I don't remember her even being there, but she got some great photos! I would definitely recommend her!
    Mary Married on 04/17/2010
    My daughter, the Bride, and I loved working with Gail. We could tell from her sample photos and her comments that she had a similar artistic vision and she was very open to our requests and suggestions. On the big day, Gail was friendly and professional and captured all the important shots. The photos turned out beautifully and we were so happy. She had a good package of CDs and enlargements and really covered all the highlights of this "Dream Wedding". I highly recommend Gail to anyone needing a professional photographer. Thanks, Gail!
    Victoria Married on 09/20/2009
    I have had the wonderful opportunity to use the professional services of Gail Marion for portraits of myself and my family. She is the consummate professional in her approach, her scheduling and respect for my time, but most importantly for her creative and critical view through her camera lens that has given us the best and most original portraits we have ever had. Such a great experience, and I highly recommend Gail Marion Photography.
    Victoria B.

Forever, Together Forever, Together Wedding Officiants

Your wedding photos are your wedding memories. Gail is artistic, tasteful, upbeat, flexible and totally affordable. Don't confuse good photography with good wedding photography. Get your photos the way you want them and save some money for the honeymoon. Contact Gail Marion right away.

142 North Village Road Winthrop, WA, 98862
Location of (GailL Marion Photographer)

GailL Marion Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography styles does GailL Marion Photographer offer?

GailL Marion Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does GailL Marion Photographer offer?

GailL Marion Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does GailL Marion Photographer offer for wedding events?

GailL Marion Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend GailL Marion Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

GailL Marion Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding