Gadiel Studios

Hialeah, FL View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Tell Your Story

Gadiel Studios is a Miami, FL-based wedding cinematography and photography company. We believe in creating cinematic films and beautiful photographs that capture the unique story of your wedding day.

Our team of talented professionals will work with you to create a film and photos that you will cherish forever. Gadiel Studios tailors our work to tell your story. By getting to know each couple beforehand, we are able to understand what is important to your wedding day.

On the day of the wedding, we capture all of the little details and moments that make their day unique while also keeping things fun and relaxed. We like to start off with some easy, natural poses and then build up to the more formal shots. We find that getting couples to interact with each other instead of just looking at the camera helps them to relax and enjoy themselves.

Our style is romantic, candid, and timeless. Gadiel Studios believe that the most important thing when shooting weddings is to capture the emotions and connection between the couple. We will strive to tell your story and showcase all of the little details you have worked so hard on.

We can capture the entirety of your wedding journey, from your engagement through to the wrap-up of your reception celebrations. We are also willing to travel for destination weddings.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,499

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    T.a Married on 06/12/2022

True Artistry

Excellent videographer! Very focused, creative and easy to work with. Highly recommend!!
    Patricia E. Married on 01/01/2022

Fantastic photographer!

Gadiel is a natural. He really knows what he’s doing, made us feel comfortable, and edited everything in a timely manner. The final video left us speechless!!!
illustration stars

Team

Gadiel Torres
Gadiel Torres
Owner

My love and passion for being creative started when I was 11 years old. I picked up my parent's old Canon camera and started messing around with it. Slowly, I kept working on my craft but not for work - just for fun because that's what I liked to do. Fast forward a decade and I now have the great privilege of being part of the most special day of dozens of couples. I get to use my skills to bring joy to their faces. I guess you can say 11-year-old me is living his dream!

49th st Hialeah, FL, 33012
Location of (Gadiel Studios)
SW 148th Ave Miami, FL, 33185
305-204-1445

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding