Palm Harbor, FL 34685 Map · Phone number

About Gabrielle Elyse Photography

Gabrielle Elyse is a premier wedding photographer based in North Carolina. While located in the Raleigh area we are always willing to travel to your wedding, wherever it is! We would love to discuss your wedding needs and most importantly hear your story.

Follow Gabrielle Elyse Photography on

vogeley oney weddingjuly 03 2015 15 edit

1 Reviews for Gabrielle Elyse Photography

• Claire

Claire · Married on 07/03/2015

My husband and I hired Gabrielle to do our engagement photos and photograph our wedding, and she did a phenomenal job with both. She was always super easy to get in touch with and in fact, she was usually the one who reached out to me. Leading up to the wedding, she worked with me to create a timeline for the day of the wedding, which was invaluable since I didn't have a wedding planner or day of coordinator. In person she is fun, funny, and relaxed which is a huge deal when it comes to an event like a wedding. Gabrielle kept me feeling calm and grounded the entire wedding day, which must have been hard considering how much work she was doing capturing pictures of me, my daughter, my husband, the venue, etc. She made it look so easy though!

We did a mix of traditional posed photos and candids and they all turned out beautifully. We also did a first look and Gabrielle was so unobtrusive that it felt like we were completely alone, but she still got great shots of my husband's reaction. Our ceremony was very short (less than 10 minutes) and yet she still found time to take pictures from basically every angle and even go to the upper section of the chapel and take pictures looking down on the ceremony. I was so impressed! She got so many good pictures of the day that I'm finding it hard to narrow down which ones I want to frame! I really can't say enough good things about Gabrielle--I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Gabrielle Elyse Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Palm Harbor, 34685 See on map