1244 Beaver Ruin Rd Suite B206, Norcross, GA 30091 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fusion Event Planning

Fusion Event Planning has excellent skills in planning, organization, budgeting and management and coupled with our creative skills will ensure you have the best planner for your next personal celebration!

Every event is different, as is each event’s host. Keeping that in mind helps us to make individualized and creative suggestions that will make a big impact. Taking advantage of a professional planner’s resources and expertise is the smartest thing you can do to make your event a success. A basic event takes about 250 hours of planning and organization, which equal about 6 full time working weeks.

We can often negotiate great deals for products and services that will ultimately end up saving you money. Over the years we have established close links with a number of exceptionally talented specialists who share a similar philosophy: to provide you with the finest service available.

Fusion Event Planning is committed to our mission of exceeding the expectations of our clients by committing to exceptional standards and by achieving the highest levels of satisfaction, with extraordinary emphasis on the creation of value for our clients.

a661845e70abc4ca 1
Wedding ceremony area
a661845e70abc4ca 1

4 Reviews for Fusion Event Planning

Neil · Married on 07/18/2014

Zahra and her team were excellent in planning our wedding events! They went above and beyond to ensure everything was in place and anything needed was there on time. I definitely recommend Zahra and the firm for any wedding planning or consultation services.

Sent on 08/29/2014
  • F

Sabrina · Married on 07/16/2016

0.4
      0.5

She didn't do many of the things that she was supposed to do for my wedding. Zahra is also super unprofessional. She was totally unable to manage and coordinate my event. She shows up with her boyfriend, who I never spoke to or worked with, and then claimed he was part of her Fusion team. She took photos with him during my event with my photographer. After we agreed that she should not continue working with me, she agreed to refund me a portion of my deposit which she hadn't earned, but then went missing and never returned any of the money, despite not having done any of the work.

Sent on 02/17/2017

0.4
      0.5

This women, Zahra doesn't understand the concept of punctuality. Her setup ran late but not only that she forgot some stuff. Luckily, the banquet facility had some stuff and we're kind enough to let her use it. Zahra is very UNPROFESSIONAL and would never recommend her or her service.

Sent on 12/11/2013