FUSEtheory Weddings

Cincinnati, Ohio View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Allow FUSETheory Photography to make your special day truly one-of-a-kind. This one stop shop can provide you will all of your wedding photography, calligraphy, decor, printing, artwork and custom apparel needs. FUSETheory Photography’s team of girlboss women will work hard to make your wedding as unique as you are. Serving the Cincinnati, Ohio, area.

FUSETheory Photography provides multiple services in addition to wedding photography, including custom bachelorette and wedding apparel, beautiful bridesmaid skirts, decor/centerpieces, and printing services for save the dates and invitations. Their photography styles range from contemporary and natural to traditional and vintage. Wedding photography packages include the following:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash the dress
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Meredith
    Meredith B. Married on 11/30/2019

Awesome!! Really amazing photographs

These two ladies made everything look wonderful even on a gloomy rainy day. They were so fun to work with and I love what I have seen with each photo. I would highly recommend them to brides for beautiful photography. Thank you for everything!!!
  • Cameron
    Cameron Married on 09/15/2018

The Best Experience Imaginable

Trying to decide who we would trust to photograph our wedding was one of the most signifcant decisions of our entire planning process. I spent hours combing over reviews, galleries, and packages. Luckily, I found Alex and her team FUSETheory Weddings. I couldn't be happier.

Alex's response time to my initial inquiry (and all of the questions that ultimately followed) made a great first impression. I appreciated her "no pressure" vibe and professional demeanor.

Over the course of the year, I have simply been blown away by her willingness to help in all facets of our wedding planning. She has hand-delivered assets, helped us find someone to pick up our dogs from the wedding, and offered valuable advice regarding everything from poses to timelines. You will surely appreciate her thoroughness. There are many things I hadn't even thought about until I went through Alex's questionnaire.

The photos she created with her team are now heirlooms. They are perfect and stunning and truly representative of our day. I love looking at the evolving facial expressions of my husband as I am walking down the aisle... perfectly captured. Alex's turnaround time was unbelievable. I've had friends who have waited upwards of three months for their photos; I simply wouldn't be able to wait that long... and I'm glad I didn't have to.

I have found a lifelong photographer with Alex. I look forward to capturing many more memories down the road.
  • O
    Olivia Married on 09/08/2018

Alex is amazing!

Alex was simply incredible to work with, she was very helpful during the whole wedding planning process and just superb the day of. Her and her second photographer Jen were on time and ready to go immediately. They were so creative and made myself, my husband and wedding party feel super comfortable. The pictures are stunning and people can't stop gushing over them!

Pricing

FUSEtheory Weddings Price Rates

Cincinnati Cincinnati, Ohio, 45209
Location of (FUSEtheory Weddings)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding