P.O. Box 633, West Covina, CA 91793 Map · Phone number

• Jovial Photobooth and Events

3 Reviews for FUNtastic images

• Nadya

Nadya · Married on 10/29/2016

Funtadtic Images went above and beyond my expectations of a photobooth vendor!

If you are looking for a reliable, flexible, super responsive photobooth service Carlos is your man!
    Carlos allows you to choose your own photostrip design by sending you various proofs you get to choose from. He in addition was super flexible with my background because I didnt want one (I wanted the garden as a background). The best part of it all is that any question that I would come up with as soon as the email went out he would respond very quickly! As a planning bride that is PERFECT!!

Day of my wedding-- Carlos brought an amazing photobooth sign which directed my guests to where the photobooth would be located. He was super punctual. Brought a table of fun props plus a rack full of hats and boas and a plastic guitar. I had asked him for video photobooth if possible and he also made that happen! Guests left me very fun and heartwarming videos as well. My guests had nothing but amazing things to say!
    At the end of the night I recieved the DVD with copies of all the pictures my guests took and the day after I was pleasantly surprised by all of the nice videos my guests left for us!!!

Carlos is great, Amazing and he will continue to be my photobooth contact! A+++++ Sevice

Sent on 10/03/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/16/2015

We had Funtastic Images set up a photobooth at our wedding on 5/16/15, and they were amazing!!! From the very first email, Carlos' communication was super quick and wonderful. He worked with us to create the perfect photostrip design, and even made a special order to get us a backdrop color that he didn't have in stock! I really felt that he cared about us as customers and wanted to make our night perfect. He was also very understanding of our privacy concerns, which was really important to us.

Anthony was the staff member who came and operated the booth the day of the event, and he was fantastic. The props were super fun and the photobooth was really easy to use. He even gave us a CD of all of the images at the end of the night!! Talk about quick :) I HIGHLY recommend Funtastic Images and will definitely be using them for other events in the future!!!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Janet · Married on 12/21/2013

Wow! The service that Carlos from FUNtastic Images Photo Booth rentals was awesome. He was 30 minutes early to set up. All of ours guest enjoyed Carlos with his great service. I would highly recommend FUNtastic images to friends and family.

Sent on 01/13/2014

• P.O. Box 633 West Covina, 91793 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (FUNtastic images)