Salt Lake City, UT 84118 Map · Phone number

About Funny Girl Productions

Funny Girl Productions is the premiere Family and Corporate Entertainment Company in the western states!

We offer the best DJ's, Emcees, Balloon Twisters, Comedians, Clowns, Characters, Singing Telegrams, Stilt Walkers, Magicians, Face Painters and Themed Parties around!

We can customize characters for your unique event, wedding, store opening or trade show. We also have gorgeous balloon decor including arches, topiaries, columns, and sculptures. Plus terrific school & daycare shows with puppets, stories, magic and more!

Our DJ's are as interactive as you want them to be! They can emcee the entire event complete with games, trivia and prizes or they can just play music from our database of over 75,000 songs. Either way the party will be a memorable one.

Need a comedian? Our resident comedians have performed all over the country and can make sure your event is a success! We personalize your event with a meeting between your event coordinator and the comedian hired, way before the event to ensure a great show.

Our list of clients is very long and we'd be happy to give you a list of referrals by request.

Remember, no event is too small or too large and we have the prices to fit your budget. You do get what you pay for, especially when it comes to entertainment. Our performers have performed for countless numbers of events both private and public, so we know how to make your event a success!

Please give us a call or check out the website and let us "Put the 'FUN' in your FUNction!" www utahfunnygirl com

Follow Funny Girl Productions on

be70ff29710016f6 1265222754304 Weddingfullfloor
HiltonDJ

3 Reviews for Funny Girl Productions

Donna · Married on 04/17/2010

We were VERY happy with everything they provided. The balloon decorations were exactly what we wanted and EVERYONE loved DJ Valerie. Even my Uncle (who is 80) danced with Valerie when she came around to see how he was doing. He and everyone else had a ball!
    We couldn't have been more pleased with how my sister's wedding turned out. I would be delighted to say wonderful things about your company to anybody who asks!

Sent on 01/13/2011
  • I

Irene · Married on 09/21/2007

We can't thanks these guys enough for the fabulous job they did! Our two families are very different (my side likes Hip Hop and his side loves country) but our DJ, Valerie, did such a good job with the mix. Everyone was out dancing and having a great time. She even got my grandmother (age 86) to dance in her seat during a few of the songs. The office staff was great and put up with all my calls and questions and they were all very professional. I know several of my guests grabbed her card and I'm sure she will be getting more business just from just my wedding.
    Thanks a bunch!

Sent on 12/06/2007

Pamela · Married on 02/03/2007

I had a jester at my rennaissance themed wedding and they did such a great job! Adults and children were very entertained.

Sent on 10/31/2007

Funny Girl Productions FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• Salt Lake City, 84118 See on map
    8019699397 (Phone number)
    Location of (Funny Girl Productions)