Los Angeles, CA 90045 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Funk Luscious Couture

Funk Luscious Couture's mission is to make the art of custom apparel, easy and fun. Our customers can create unique, memorable, one-of-a-kind items.

Established in 2004, Funk Luscious Couture is the sister company to Deborah's Dreams. Created by Deborah Stiffler, it is owned and operated by herself and her husband, Eric. After years of experience in designing personalized wedding apparel for Deborah's Dreams, she decided to expand her talent and create boutique quality logo wear and personalized products for holidays, special occasions or just for fun. In fact, Deborah and Eric's inspiration comes from everyday life.

FLC stands on two core values: honesty and integrity. All FLC products are carefully constructed from the finest materials and are individually approved by Deborah herself to ensure your satisfaction. It is our policy to not sell any product that we would not use ourselves.

We want your shopping experience to be pleasurable, satisfying, and one you would like to repeat for years to come. At FLC the customer is the priority. You are invited to explore the world of Funk Luscious Couture where made-to-order, custom items make great gifts for any occasion. If you want something original and want it done right, Funk Luscious Couture is the brand for you.

5 Reviews for Funk Luscious Couture

Eren · Married on 01/29/2011

Funk Luscious Couture rocks!! I ordered two different sweatshirts for two different friends that were getting married. They were awesome and the brides loved them!! Debbie did an amazing job and I will definitely use her again in the future!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2011

Brooke · Married on 01/27/2011

I have ordered several pieces from the vendor and had embroidery added to it. Every order i have recieved excellent service. She's quick, detailed and very efficient. I've been happy with every order and wish that everyone was as easy as her to work with.

Sent on 02/04/2011

Shara · Married on 11/20/2010

Deborah and Funk Luscious Coutoure were fantastic. The service was amazing. The personal assistance to helping me find the right products for my needs was outstanding. I purchased my favors, items for my guest gift bags and personal Bachlorette party attire as well as Honeymoon attire. Deborah was very helpful and went above and beyond the call of duty. She always was reminding me of things that needed to be done and offered her assistance to help me with my planning process. I would highly recommend using Funk Luscious Coutoure to other brides but not only for bridal needs, for a variety of other special events as well. I even used them for Baby Shower items and I will be back again!!! Love them!!!

Sent on 01/31/2011