Full Frame

Bellbrook, OH View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Our “job” goes way beyond pressing buttons on a camera. It includes making you laugh, helping you feel comfortable in front of the camera, corralling your tiny nephews for family photos, and doing our best to make your wedding day everything you wanted and paid for. If we’ve done our job right, at the end of the day you will love us as much as you love your images. Cheers!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 06/16/2018

Perfectly Captured Casual Farm Wedding

I don't think I can say enough nice things about Cory and his team. We planned the wedding from CA, but held it at a family farm in Ohio. Cory went out of his way to communicate with me about what type of photos I wanted, what my wedding vibe was going to be like, and who we are as a couple. The day of he went out of his way to make our group comfortable during the formals. There was a little bit of "herding cats" going on and Cory went right along with it. He even worked it out with us beforehand to do some additional time/photos if we felt like we wanted it the day of (surprise, we absolutely did). The pictures turned out incredible. He managed to get a picture of my dad and I that I will always cherish. We have at least 20 prints framed in our house and have given out plenty as gifts throughout this past year. My husband and I took time to look back through the photos on our anniversary and it helped us relive the whole day. My only regret is not writing this review sooner. I highly highly recommend working with Cory and his team - it will be one of the easiest and best choices you make on your wedding planning adventure.
  • Gvanders
    Gretchen Married on 03/25/2017
    Cory and FFP have been amazing to work with. I have used them before and they feel more like friends taking photos because they make you feel so comfortable. I can not wait to have them take out engagement photos as well as for the big day! They are so great to work with!
  • User1161928 2+ years ago
    These guys are great, nice, professional, and are amazing at what they do!

Deals

Full Frame 1
Exclusive

Pricing

2100 Stewart Rd Bellbrook, OH, 45385
Location of (Full Frame)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding