Upperco, MD 21155 Map · Phone number

dsc118

• Real Weddings 31

36 Reviews for Frozen in Time Photography by Angie

Sam · Married on 06/16/2018

We were lucky enough to find Angie after she photographed our friends' wedding. After seeing how beautiful their photos were, we knew that we wanted to work with her for our own wedding. She was actually one of the first vendors that we booked and I couldn't be happier with our decision. We had the opportunity to first work with Angie when she did our engagement photos. We were so glad that Angie offered these, as it really gave us a chance to get to know her and become comfortable in front of the camera. Even though we don't love being photographed, Angie really put us both at ease and she was able to capture some amazing moments during such a special time in our lives. When it came to our wedding day, Angie was just as amazing. I unfortunately was not feeling well on our wedding day and Angie was so patient and understanding and was able to capture such beautiful moments from our day. I am so happy that we were able to work with Angie, as our photos will be the greatest memories we have of our wedding day. I would highly recommend Angie to anyone who is looking for a photographer!

Valerie · Married on 10/14/2017

We loved working with Angie! She immediately made us feel comfortable infront of the camera and was so easy to work with. She caught all those tender moments from our wedding day on camera. She also captured every single detail.

Frozen in Time Photography by Angie 1
    Frozen in Time Photography by Angie 2
    Frozen in Time Photography by Angie 3
    Frozen in Time Photography by Angie 4
    Frozen in Time Photography by Angie 5

Julia · Married on 10/13/2017

I spoke in detail with 5 photographers (after narrowing down from dozens) while planning for my wedding and Angie stood out to me through her candid photos, excellent editing, and her kind and easy going nature. Not to mention we are both dog lovers! Angie was always prompt and friendly during any interaction, she kept me up to date on things and had a very thorough pre-wedding checklist that helped things go smoothly. Our photos are incredible, her taken speaks for itself!!!! My husband and I are not be photo takers and she made it easy for us. I am still shocked how photogenic we look in some of them. She exceeded our expectations! I posted a few of our DOZENS of favorite photos! Thank you Angie <3

Frozen in Time Photography by Angie 6
    Frozen in Time Photography by Angie 7
    Frozen in Time Photography by Angie 8

Frozen in Time Photography by Angie FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Aaron Haslinger Photography
    Aaron Haslinger Photography Wedding Photographers

Angie is super talented and is just as professional too. I find her to be very polite, and sweet, and she genuinely cares about her customers. She is the first photographer I've ever entrusted to represent my business name on my behalf, and if that's not enough to tell you how trustworthy I think she is, I can tell you I even hired her to photography my own wedding. I believe that Angie's star is on the rise and that she is going to be one of the top photographers in our region!

• Events by Lexi
    Events by Lexi Wedding Planners

Angie photographed a wedding I had last year and did amazing job! She was great to work with, so personable, and professional, and her final pictures were beautiful! I am coordinating another wedding later this year for which she is the photographer and I'm excited to work with her again!

• Upperco, MD 21155 See on map