Lake Union Park, Seattle, Seattle, WA 98109 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About EZ Elopements

EZ Elopements is a professional wedding officiant service based in Seattle, Washington. This experienced team is dedicated to the creation of a ceremony that truly reflects the love shared between you and your partner, leaving you with memories to cherish. EZ Elopements focuses on the finer details of your special day, bringing your dream vision to life.

This Seattle-based company provides services for a wide spectrum of wedding events including non-religious ceremonies, vow renewals, civil unions, and ceremony rehearsals. EZ Elopements makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing an authentic understanding of your individual style and taste. This skilled team also aims to provide high-quality service, allowing couples to perform their own vows, ensuring their total satisfaction.

Follow EZ Elopements on

EZ Elopements 1
EZ Elopements 2

Dthiring · Married on 09/09/2019

Amazing experience

We got married Sept 9 at Lincoln Park in Seattle and it couldn't have gone better! From the start booking with Ez Elopements was simple and easy. Our photographer Tessa and officiant Thom were wonderful! We were very pleased and would totally recommend!!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha M · Married on 08/15/2019

Exceeded all Expectations!

My husband and I decided to elope but we still wanted something special and have memories to look back at! We were so blessed to find EZ Elopements! They made the whole process so easy and enjoyable! Elizabeth was so patient/helpful with all my questions and concerns! Tess is the most amazing photographer! I’m usually camera shy but she made us so comfortable! We were so thankful to work with her and Brent! We have gorgeous photos to look back at forever! Moti, our officiant was great also! Everyone had good vibes! Also- we live in CA, so Elizabeth walked me through getting my marriage license squared away via mail since we’re out of state! Would choose EZ Elopements again in a heartbeat! They TRULY care about making your day as special as possible!

Sent on 09/02/2019

EZ Elopements FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 399.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 349.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? WA