Silver Spring, MD 20906 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Frozen Frame Photography

You don't have to pay an arm and a leg for quality wedding photography. The discounted service that we offer, doesn't discount the effort or the end result. Our goal is to become the best choice for the photography needs in the area, and we cannot accomplish that by offering a product that isn't top shelf. Rest assured, you will receive a professional experience with us, and satisfaction with every aspect within our working relationship.

4433sm
Love 2846 29

4 Reviews for Frozen Frame Photography

• Monique

Monique · Married on 05/24/2009

Frozen Frame Photographer was very detailed oriented with their contract. They made it a day to remember! Their responsiveness before the wedding, on the wedding day, and after the wedding was excellent. Our overall experience was wonderful. Their willingness to work with us through the wedding details and on the wedding day was flexible, even though the bride and the bridesmaids were running late, they were patient made it a day to remember. The price was well worth it! They have done a great job with edits, prints, and putting together an amazing photo album, which we will cherish forever and pass along to our children!

Sent on 06/16/2009

Detrick · Married on 01/26/2008

These guys saved my sanity. I called them and booked the wedding 10 days before the event! They were there on time, and set up before we started getting ready for the wedding. They also found and brought along a Make Up Artist for my lovely wife.

I can't say enough about Frozen Frame.

Sent on 12/30/2008

Jermaine · Married on 07/02/2005

That was some day! We planned an outdoor wedding in the middle of the summer, and I had no idea it would have so many obstacles laying in our way. However Justin and his assistant helped us with so much more, than just the photography. They were professional with every aspect, and were initially slated to come in as second shooters. The main photographer bailed on us because it was raining and his equipment was too precious, so Frozen Frame stepped up and saved the day! No complaints, and no extra charges; their response was "let's make the most out of your day!"

I really appreciate their efforts, and the product exceeded all my expectations. I highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Make Me Over Inc.
    Make Me Over Inc. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Excellent work! A pleasure to work with. Frozen Frame is photography with an eye for beauty. Maria Licensed Makeup Artist Make Me Over, Inc.

• Silver Spring, 20906 See on map