French Hen Farm

14458 Fladt Road, Marysville, OH 43040 Map · Phone number

About French Hen Farm

Located on 100 acres of land, French Hen Farm is an elegant, rustic wedding venue in Marysville, Ohio. This beautiful red barn features vintage-inspired decor and overlooks a gorgeous pond. In 2009, French Hen Farm began hosting fabulous weddings for friends, families, and neighbors and eventually opened their doors to the community. The property is situated in the middle of Union County and is a short distance from Columbus, Ohio.

Facilities and Capacity
The rental fee includes the entire weekend - Friday, Saturday & Sunday! Enjoy a stress free weekend allowing you time to decorate, host your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception at French Hen Farm. The barn is a wonderful place for a wedding & reception, beautiful both indoors and outdoors, featuring 45+ authentic vintage chandeliers and vaulted ceilings. Guests will enjoy picturesque views of the perennial gardens, pond and willow trees that surround the barn. Spectacular sunsets over the pond and an evening bonfire complete the night. French Hen Farm also offers the use of a bridal suite for couples or bridal parties to prepare for the wedding day.

French Hen Farm provides an array of services for wedding and other celebrations. The facility has ample parking for guests, tables and chairs, and rental decor. Rental decor items include arbors, mantels, centerpieces, furniture, signs, etc. French Hen Farm allows for outside vendors to be used for any event.

Follow French Hen Farm on

French Hen Farm 6
French Hen Farm 7

Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely perfect

I always knew I wanted a barn wedding, well after looking at a few barns around the area I just didn’t “love” them. So I kept searching and came across French Hen Farm, and I told my husband without even touring the barn yet “this is the one, I just know it” so we chatted with Phil and went out to take a tour. We pulled up and I was speechless, the venue was absolutely flawless and perfect in every way. From the chandeliers hanging beautifully on the ceilings, to the pond, and willow tree. I didn’t even have the second guess, I looked at my husband and said this is where we are getting married. Without missing a beat he said yes, and loved it as well. Throughout the whole process, they were such awesome people to work with. Very helpful and patient with us through everything! They let us come out to the barn whenever we wanted to, especially when it came closer to the big day. They let us come out with our wedding planner, and go over all of our details with her. I am so thankful we were able to find this barn and that I was able to marry my best friend here. Our friends and family rant about how beautiful the farm was, and I can only hope that we enjoy other weddings here!! You truly are missing out if you don’t book with them! Thank you so much for everything!!!!! (And it made for beautiful pictures!)

Sent on 01/08/2019
    French Hen Farm 8
    French Hen Farm 9
    French Hen Farm 10
    French Hen Farm 11
    French Hen Farm 12

French Hen Farm's reply:

Taylor thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for the kind words. We are so appreciative that you chose us for your special day and that we were able to be a small part in making that day so special for you! Wishing you much love, luck and happiness!

Kyra · Married on 08/18/2018

Intimate and beautiful property!

Would highly recommend having a wedding here! The barn and grounds are gorgeous, and Phil is fantastic to work with. Very accommodating, and checked in with us multiple times while setting up and even made a few appearances on the day of the wedding to help dry off chairs and such. Overall a great experience at French Hen Farm!

Sent on 01/08/2019

French Hen Farm's reply:

Thank you Kyra! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day! Wishing you a wonderful New Year!

Kylie · Married on 08/13/2016

Venue come true!

I can’t say enough about French Hen! My family has known them for years. They listened and helped in any way shape and form along the way. The cost for all three days was great. I wasn’t stressed to have so much done in such a quick time frame with having all weekend to decorate, party, and clean up.

Sent on 01/24/2019

French Hen Farm's reply:

Kylie, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. We were so happy that we could be a part of your special day! Hope you and your family are all doing well! Wishing you a wonderful New Year with much love, luck and happiness!

French Hen Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Event Rentals, Outside Vendors
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, July, August, September, October

• 14458 Fladt Road Marysville, OH, 43040 See on map