Freelance Event Sound & Lighting

Upland, CA View map Visit website

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Freelance Event Sound & Lighting is a wedding DJ company based out of Upland, California, just 35 minutes away from Los Angeles. The business happily services those celebrating throughout the city, as well as in San Diego, Inland Empire, Orange County, and other surrounding areas. Their experienced, stand-out team is devoted to making milestone moments even more memorable.

To create a plan unique to you, Freelance Event Sound & Lighting welcomes you and your partner to meet with them for a consultation. Their DJs are familiar with a wide range of genres, such as pop, hip hop, jazz, and rock, resulting in vibrant, personalized dance floor experiences. In addition to DJ services, this business can provide MC services as well as a range of entertainment-related rentals. Offerings include professional lighting, audio-visual equipment, and more.

• Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1295

What is included in the starting price?

Microphones
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$595

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

4.7
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 06/12/2021

So much fun

Our MC was great at getting the energy going! They helped keep all of the traditional things going smoothly and made sure we were taken care of!
  • Ana and Tony
    Ana Married on 01/09/2016
    If it was possible to award 10 stars my wife and I would!

Our wedding took place at the Claremont Colleges. We have high standards and expectations, Ron far exceeded them! This not an easy feat since the expectations that I have and the venue are hard to meet.

Since the very beginning Ron was very communicative to my wife and I and went as far to meet with me at my workplace in Claremont. Moreover, he is extremely cognizant of the guests and is able to adjust accordingly.

At our wedding of 200+ we have people from different demographics.and walks of life. Ron is keen and was able to produce a wedding music playlist that kept everybody entertained and dancing. Moreover the up lighting was exquisite and my guest mentioned how beautiful the lighting was.

We are certain that we will use him again for our events with my family and at my workplace! Very respectful and professional. Highly recommend!
    Carmen Married on 12/19/2015
    Ron was our wedding DJ. His selection system was very cool and our final meeting with him went awesome! He gave us plenty of advice and his song recommendations were on point. He helped keep our party going in the direction we wanted and made sure to stick to our wedding playlist and not let guest take over. We really appreciated it. He even gave us weather advice which was really useful day of! Thanks again Ron!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

517 Events 517 Events Wedding Planners

I have personally worked with Ron on numerous occasions and I will say this... he knows how to put on a wedding. He and his staff have always been professional and fun all at the same time. As a wedding professional, I always know it is going to be a great , worry free event for my team and I when Freelance shows up.

Your Day 2 Remember Your Day 2 Remember Wedding Planners

The quality of service this company offers can not be matched with any other Dj company. They're extremely professional, friendly, and fun. It has been an honor to work side by side with these guys. The Freelance Event Sound & lighting will always be Your Day 2 Remember's top vendor.

325 N. 2nd Ave Ste D Upland, CA, 91786
909-770-2523

Monday-Friday 10:00Am-7:00Pm Saturday & Sunday- Appointment Only
Location of (Freelance Event Sound & Lighting)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding