Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

6 Reviews for Frame The Moment Photobooth

4.3
Photobooth (3)
Backdrop(s) (3)
Prints (3)
Props (3)
Setup (2)
CD/DVD of Images (2)
Social Media Integration (2)
Delivery (1)
Enclosed Booth (1)
Flip Book (1)

I first saw Frame the Moment Photo Booth at my cousin’s wedding a couple of years ago and everyone (especially my family) loved playing around with it. I knew before then that I wanted a photo booth at my wedding and at that moment I decided that, when it was my turn, I wanted them. When my time came around, I asked my cousin if they were worth it and she gave a resounding “YES!” She also hires them for company parties and has recommended them to others. It’s an open-air photo booth, meaning it’s not an enclosed space like a regular photo booth. They set up in an area with a background, a prop table and an apparatus that takes photos of you and your group. I love the fact that we could get physical copies of the photo strips, copies texted/emailed to us or both. Plus, guests can view/save copies of the photo strips on Frame the Moment’s online gallery. I also recommend getting the scrapbook option – an album with copies of all of the photo strips taken at the reception and guests sign next to their strips. It’s an additional charge but completely worth it. I enjoyed working with Frame the Moment and they were worth every penny. Everyone has fun with it, it’s a great way to keep the non-dancing guests entertained and it’s a great wedding favor. Plus, the scrapbook is a great alternative to the typical wedding guestbook. My husband and I had fun flipping through it and seeing all of the photo strips and messages from our guests.

Profile Picture Melissa , 4/8/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props

I will say that the only glitch is that they didn't have my champagne background. They were able to provide me with two options and it looked great! They even changed my color and format the day of because I dropped the ball. They were great!!!!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 9/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth
1.7

I booked Frame The Moment photo booth in September 2015. I selected this vendor because they were affordable and located in Pembroke Pines which was close to my wedding venue in Davie. I lived in NY, and visited FL twice prior to my wedding and arrived 1 week earlier. Michelle was responsive for the most part, however she was never available to meet given that she was 'out of town'. I mentioned to Michelle my wedding was outdoors and described the venue, she noted that she needed to be in a covered location. I encouraged her to go to the venue and do a walk through with the owner even though I will not be in FL. On Mar 14, I encouraged her to visit the venue but she never did. The Wednesday before my wedding my wedding coordinator notified all vendors that there's inclement weather in place so we need to do a plan B. The photobooth team never visited the venue until the day of my wedding and that's when things went downhill. FTM refused to setup because they determined the location wasn't sufficient and didn't want to damage the equipment. This is understandable, so the venue owner and my wedding coordinator did their very best to accommodate FTM but they did not approve of the alternatives. They tried to accommodate by changing the time. Luckily, the thunderstorms never came. So FTM had to provide their service. Once they did, it was AVERAGE, here's why:
1) Photobooth was available for 3 hours but guests weren't aware and the attendant could have been proactive to notify the wedding coordinator or even my maid of honor to maximize usage.
2) At midnight, the attendant stopped despite there were 6 people in the line including my mother, sisters and father-in-law. He told them the photobooth is closed. Talk about TERRIBLE customer service and especially to bride and groom's family! My guests also gave me feedback the attendant was rude when folks were trying to select their props.

Profile Picture Deserrie, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration