Blushing Blooms

3482 Drusilla Lane Ste G, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Blushing Blooms

Blushing Blooms is a wedding florist service operating out of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. This team of expert floral designers is ready to provide your celebration with captivating arrangements that are as unique as your one-of-a-kind romantic bond. Professional and passionate, they know how momentous your special day is and are ready to make it look truly unforgettable using the freshest, internationally-sourced flowers.

Blushing Blooms is available for weddings throughout Baton Rouge, Baker, Denham Springs, and beyond. Knowing that every celebration is different, their team does not offer standard wedding packages but rather customize their arrangements to fit your specific floral needs. They will help you create a personalized package that aligns with your unique celebration vision and budget for a stress-free experience from start to finish. Their floral options include:

• Bouquets
3ae11865 647f 4303 8e6a dd8cc3ad9e67 51 649188 159468336515365

5 Reviews for Blushing Blooms

1 User photo

Trisha J. · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing and effortless to work with!

Ashlee and her team and Blushing Blooms went above and beyond! Ashlee was available to answer every questions and concern. I felt So comfortable with her so much so that I even sent her pictures of dresses as I was trying them on.
    From the beginning it was super easy and effortless! They understood my vision and brought it to life! I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Halley · Married on 08/07/2015

I absolutely loved the flower arrangements that Four Seasons did for my wedding. It was exactly what I wanted down to every detail that my mother and I told him. He also delivered and displayed them as well so we did not have to worry about that part of the wedding. We also had him do the arrangements in milk bases that we collected over the past years and he had no problem at all doing that for us. We also ordered a bunch of ferns to be hung up at the venue and they are by far the prettiest ferns I have ever seen in my life. They now hang on our front porch. In all of our wedding photos the flowers pop and really made everything alive outside and inside. I would recommend Four Seasons to anyone looking for a florist for any occasion.

Sent on 08/19/2015

• 3482 Drusilla Lane Ste G, Ste G Baton Rouge, LA, 70809 See on map
    225-399-7714 (Phone number)
    8002375381 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Blushing Blooms)