Fotos by Fola

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Fotos by Fola captures the essence in every shot. I believe in getting the most out of every moment..so the moment can be cherished for a lifetime! Using a photojournalistic style, i am able to tell a story that will allow you to relive the moment as if it just happened. My goal is to not only satisfy you but to exceed your expectations!

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

• Angel
    Angel K. Married on 04/09/2022

Best wedding photographer ever!

Fola was an absolute God-send on our 10 Year Vow Renewal/Desination Wedding in Panama City Beach, Florida! We live in San Diego and everything was planned from California! From our very first conversations, Fola was incredible! You'd never know I wasn't his ONLY Bride! He always made me feel special and truly listened to all of my dreams for my big day! On the day of, he was attentive and awesome! He watched me intently and never left my sight! My Husband and I are forever grateful for his talent and capturing us and our family, beautifully! The following day was our actual Anniversary so I asked Fola for a photo I can post for our Anniversary and he sent me 7 of the most beautiful "sneak peeks" EVER!!! I'm over the moon with his attention to detail and dedication on our most special day!!! If you're in doubt about your wedding photographer; don't be!!! Hire FOLA immediately!!! He exceeded our expectations which were SUPER HIGH!!! I cannot wait to see the rest of our photos!!! I'm so very excited!!! 🤍💍🤍

Angel & Kenneth Collier
    4/09/2022
    #ColliersStillDo

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you so much Angel. So happy I was a part of your special vow renewal!! It was absolutely beautiful. Congrats to you and Kenneth
  • User2305065 Recently married
    Fola is extremely talented and very easy to work with. We were really impressed with how accommodating and flexible he was. During the months leading up to the wedding, Fola did a great job communicating with us by providing timely responses to all of our emails. He was also prompt, professional, and thorough. Fola did an amazing job capturing our special day with a photojournalistic eye. His professionalism continued even after our wedding day, he was nice enough to provide a small sampling of the edited photos just days after our wedding. He also kept us informed of the completion timeline throughout the editing process. We have received so many compliments about our wedding photographs. We would definitely recommend Fotos by Fola to family and friends.
  • Omolara
    Omolara Married on 06/26/2021

Hire fola immediately!

FOLA!!!! Oh my goodness, he is absolutely amazing. His work truly speaks for itself. He captures pictures that you could not even imagine. He truly has a gift. I am the most unphotogenic person and he made feel like I knew what I was doing. He gives direction if you're like me and have no idea what you are doing and he makes photoshoots so fun. I literally remember laughing throughout my engagement photos because it was genuinely the most amazing time. If you are reading this, HIRE FOLA IMMEDIATELY. Do not hesitate, I promise it is 1000% worth it! Thank you so much for making our wedding experience so beautiful Fola!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

Mide Events Mide Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

As a wedding professional, I have worked with FotosByFola in several weddings and in my personal celebrations, I have used him to capture special memories for myself and my family. He is patience, and goes above and beyond and is professional. It is always a pleasure to work with Fola.

O' How Sweet! O' How Sweet! Wedding Cakes

Absolutely beautiful photos! I highly recommend them to capture your memories in the most creative way.

Ishola Photography Ishola Photography Wedding Photographers

wonderful photographer

2663 Rivers Edge Dr NE Atlanta, GA, 30324
Location of (Fotos by Fola)

Fotos by Fola frequently asked questions

What photography services does Fotos by Fola include in the starting price?

Fotos by Fola includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Fotos by Fola include in their most popular wedding package?

Fotos by Fola includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Fotos by Fola offer?

Fotos by Fola offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Fotos by Fola offer?

Fotos by Fola offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Fotos by Fola offer for wedding events?

Fotos by Fola offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Fotos by Fola and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Fotos by Fola is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding