Fotos by Fola Reviews

145 | Atlanta, GA

145 Reviews for Fotos by Fola

• User5417418

Fola is extremely talented and very easy to work with. We were really impressed with how accommodating and flexible he was. During the months leading up to the wedding, Fola did a great job communicating with us by providing timely responses to all of our emails. He was also prompt, professional, and thorough. Fola did an amazing job capturing our special day with a photojournalistic eye. His professionalism continued even after our wedding day, he was nice enough to provide a small sampling of the edited photos just days after our wedding. He also kept us informed of the completion timeline throughout the editing process. We have received so many compliments about our wedding photographs. We would definitely recommend Fotos by Fola to family and friends.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Adrissha D. · Married on 02/12/2021

Amazing Moment-Chatcher

We look at so many of our pictures ans think "I didn't even notice him grabbing that shot!" Fola truly is a master a capturing the memories without interruption! He was ever so thoughtful of our moments and committed to getting the right image. We have such great memories because of him and will definitely use him for other life events.

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • T. Smiley

T. Smiley · Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic Fola!

Fola is amazing! From our initial contact, he was very responsive. He answered my email so quickly, it seemed as if he was expecting my correspondence. The original date that I needed his services was unavailable, but Fola quickly provided a list of photographers that he recommended. He then followed up with me to see if I had secured a photographer. Who does that, right? This illustrates the type of character that Fola possesses. Thus, it was easy for me to give him five stars. On my wedding (minimony) day, Fola was timely and very efficient. He had lots of posing ideas for the photos and they came out beautifully. If you're considering Fola, you are making a great choice!

P.S. These are just a few highlights, I could continue but I would probably have to write for hours.

Happy Wedding Planning!!!

Sent on 03/26/2021

La’vonda M. · Married on 09/13/2020

Amazing day!

Fola did an amazing job capturing every moment. He was absolutely great to work with!

Sent on 12/27/2020
  • Shakela Smith

Dominique M. · Married on 09/04/2020

Blown Away

Capturing moments in time is our life goal. Reliving every moment with the people you love is exactly what Fola did for us. He was very professional and precise with capturing moments when we thought no one was watching. Our photos blew us away when we received them. His work is simply amazing and I would recommend him over and over again. Thank you again Fola for a job very well done.

Sent on 01/08/2021

Esperancia · Married on 08/20/2020

Excellent service, very professional

Fola did an amazing job capturing our big day by working tirelessly to satisfy our needs. Would strongly recommend him. Very professional, great personality, easy to work with.

Excellent job Fola!!

Thanks a lot!!
    Esperancia&Kendy

Sent on 10/16/2020

Kendy · Married on 08/20/2020

It was awesome. Very professional and fun to work with.

Fola is dope. His work speaks for itself. Would strongly recommend to anyone who’s looking to have an upscale photographer. That’s my guy👌👌

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Jamesia

Jamesia A. · Married on 08/08/2020

Please use Fola

I had a Covid-19 wedding which included alot of unexpected things and changes I could not control as a bride. Thankfully Fola captured the important moments even in the mist of all the chaos. I looove my pictures and everytime I look at them I am so thankful we hired him and team (true professionals) that understood the best shots for us to reflect back to.
    Please invest in a good photographer like Fola! you will not regret it

Sent on 05/26/2021

Kelechi O. · Married on 08/01/2020

Awesome wedding photographer

You won't go wrong with Fotos by Fola! Although on the higher end of wedding photographers, you get your money's worth. He was a pleasure to work with, creative & flexible especially during the COVID pandemic. He responds quickly to emails & text messages. You won't be disappointed with your pictures as they are quality shots that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 02/19/2021
  • Kayla

Kayla B. · Married on 12/01/2019

The Best Pictures of our Life!

What can I say about FotosByFola? He was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. He was BY FAR our favorite vendor during the wedding process. The responsiveness from our first interaction all the way up to the phenomenal direction on the day of our wedding day was literally unmatched. Perfection. We have timeless photos that will last a lifetime. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you Fola!

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • F

Fanisha P. · Married on 10/05/2019

Fanisha Porter-Bempong

Choosing Fotos by Fola was one of my best decisions ever! He is a perfectionist. I'm so grateful. His photos tell the story of our wedding in totality. That's important because we didn't have a videographer. I'm proud to show everyone our wedding photos. He did an amazing job. Thank you so much Fola!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Chimwemwe

Chimwemwe M. · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing photographer

Fotosbyfola is am amazing photographer and he knows how to direct when taking pictures. We had our wedding on September 28 and the pictures that I received so far are exceptional. Our engagement photos were great as well so I knew that the wedding pictures were not going to be anything less than perfection. You will not regret having him as your photographer in any special occasion. His demeanor is very calm and that’s great because most brides are not as calm on their wedding day i.e myself :) but he helped to calm my nerves. All our family and friends were in awe when they saw the pictures. Thank you so much for making our day even extra special.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Adrienne H. · Married on 09/22/2019

Fields Wedding

Fola was prompt and very attentive to the bride and bridal parties needs. He was an amazing person to work with. I enjoyed spending 8-12 hours of my day with him. He made me feel comfortable and all of the nerves I had slowly went away. And my pictures are GORGEOUS! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Candace D. · Married on 09/01/2019

The best decision we made for our wedding!

If you are researching to find the best wedding photographer - STOP HERE! YOU'VE FOUND HIM!

Fola exceeded every expectation we could have had for a wedding photographer. From our consult, to the engagement shoot, to the wedding - we were impressed every step of the way. Fola made every picture look magazine ready.

I recommend him 1000%. He is punctual, flexible, and managed to wrangle my entire bridal party to catch all of the perfect shots. He is absolutely worth the investment.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Santrella

Santrella D. · Married on 08/18/2019

Me. Howard & Mrs. Santrella Irving's Wedding 8/18/19

Fotos by Fola is amazing. He has a distinct eye for capturing beautiful moments and we are grateful to have him as our photograher for our wedding day. A wors to describe his work would be "Perfection".

Sent on 08/22/2019

Ayo · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent work, Professionalism, Fun to work with!

He is an excellent photographer!

Definitely the best in the business!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Rashidat · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing

We used Fola for our wedding July 2019. I was following Fola on Instagram prior to our wedding & knew immediately that I want to work with him. He work is absolutely amazing. From our first meeting with him up until now, he has been professional, made us feel comfortable, & provided us with pictures from our wedding that we will share for a lifetime. His work is phenomenal! My husband was not one to take pictures but Fola made him feel so comfortable! We & All of our family & friends love our photos! I will definitely refer Fola and use him again!l for family photos! Invest in your photographer, you will never regret it! Thank you Fola! You’re the best!!!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn S. · Married on 07/12/2019

Extraordinary - If I could do it all over again...

If I could do it all over, I'd hire Fola again. From our engagement photos to our wedding day, Fola made sure both days were memorable. He has an amazing eye and is so talented. I've never met anyone like him. Whatever your vision is, he'll make sure he brings it to life. We wanted a skyline and night time pictures...that's what he gave us. I was running late to my wedding and he STILL captured amazing photos of me and my girls. He captured pure and raw emotions. It wasn't my goal, but our wedding was featured EVERYWHERE. Thank you again for everything Fola and I'll continue to recommend you to everyone I know.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Kristen · Married on 04/06/2019

Mitchell-Ewell Wedding

My husband and I chose Fola to be our wedding photographer because we saw so much life in the pictures he takes. He brought our wedding to life. Starting from our engagement photos to the actual wedding, I can look back at them all and feel like I’m there in the moment again! What an amazing talent. Fola was also a pleasure to work with. My husband wasn’t the most excited about having to do engagement photos specifically but Fola made him feel at ease and by the end of it he was surprising me with different poses and his excitement in the actual process. We highly recommend Fola as a photographer and would definitely use him again & again & again!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Kimmy · Married on 03/24/2019

Best of the Best

I first met Fola when he shot my friend’s wedding in Atlanta. I was so impressed with his professionalism and ability to keep all of us bridesmaids on task, that I knew I wanted to hire him for my wedding. Two years later I called Fola to ask if he’d shoot our wedding in Miami. I had a vision of what I wanted some photos to look like, and he executed them perfectly. Fola’s communication, personality, timeliness, and quality of work made all the difference. His assistant Jerome was a joy to work with as well. We had a blast and most importantly, our photos came out absolutely gorgeous! If we had to to it all over again, we wouldn’t change a thing.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/23/2019

Fola's work is AMAZING! Book him today!

I'd been a huge fan of Fola's work for YEARS (we actually first became interested in our wedding venue because of pictures he'd shot at a previous wedding there), so he was one of the first vendors we booked. It was the BEST decision! Fola is professional, personable, and incredibly responsive. I don't think I ever waited more than 12 hours for a response from him when I emailed a question.

My husband and I are both pretty awkward when taking posed pictures, but Fola made us feel so at ease during our engagement shoot. He knew just how to pose us and how to help us look less awkward on camera.

The day of our wedding, we had a delay to the start of the ceremony. Fola took it all in stride, finding ways to get pictures during the wait time and adjusting so that we have all of the photos we needed after the ceremony.

We have gotten SO many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos! Everyone comments on the color, composition, and emotions that Fola was able to capture. If I was doing it all over again, I'd still choose Fola to be our photographer. He is worth EVERY PENNY.

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Y

Yamiece G. · Married on 12/16/2018

Expectations Exceeded

Fola and his team were amazing, from the engagement photoshoot until the last dance. He captures moments not just pictures. He is a master of his craft and brings out the couples personality in the pictures. He moves around unnoticed and you can be sure he will be in place and ready which is great for your wedding day. When you hire Fola that is one less worry for your wedding day. He is also a very nice person which is an added bonus.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Titilope · Married on 12/15/2018

My fiance and I LOVED working with Fola for our engagement photoshoot. We were both nervous because we didn't know what to expect. However, Fola made us feel comfortable and captured us at our best. The pictures came out AMAZING! Thanks for everything Fola!!

Sent on 07/01/2018
  • Kendra

Kendra P. · Married on 11/10/2018

Fola is excellent

Fola was absolutely AMAZING from the beginning to the ending. I am HUGE on professionalism as well as responsiveness. I remember emailing him inquiring about doing our wedding. It didn’t take him days to respond. I don’t care how good of a job a vendor does, if they’re unprofessional — they’re no good. With Fola, you will get the entire package. He has the best personality and an amazing eye to capture the best pictures. Our engagement shoot was lots of fun and our pictures came out beautiful. He didn’t rush us but took his time to ensure our pictures were great. Same for the wedding day. Everyone and I mean everyone constantly tells us how great our pictures came out! Not to mention, they’ve been posted all over Instagram — that speaks for itself. Fola, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did to make our wedding a success! You’re AMAZING!!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2018

Michael and Michelle- Engagement Shoot/Wedding Reception

Fola is absolutely the best photographer in Atlanta!! He did a phenomenal job with our engagement photo shoot, as well as capturing all of the special moments at our wedding reception. He is very creative with finding many different poses, and the perfect backdrop. He is professional, personable and very good at his craft. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 03/28/2019