Macon, GA 31201 Map · Phone number

About Virtual Imagery

Our aim is to capture your dream on the most special day of your life. We would love to be a part of this day so that your romantic and exciting memories are recorded forever.
We are a full mobile studio, so we go where you are. We are proud to offer fine art/photojournalist wedding photography that will fit exactly into your plans for your big day. Our relaxed and creative approach will create a special and unique record of contemporary, stylish photographs of you and your wedding party. We will provide the option of color, black and white and sepia images that really capture the atmosphere of your wedding.
With a combination of fresh enthusiasm and a willingness to help, you can be certain of a flexible and efficient approach. We are guided by your own ideas and aspirations, while providing advice to help with the smooth running of the day.
We offer the services of two photographers at your wedding; so that both traditional and photojournalist style images can be provided.
Call us for a free consultation. We will gladly sit down with you and go over our products with no obligation to book. Once you see and feel our prints, we are confident that you will be pleased. Please contact us at 478-397-7348 to arrange an appointment. Alternatively, just email us with the date, time and location of your wedding to confirm availability.

11/11/11 is still available

656cb4b235d5b8b9 1288144086946 20100510Webb071b
20100510Webb071b

4 Reviews for Virtual Imagery

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2011

For my wedding I had Virtual Imagery take all my pictures. I was very pleased with their work. The price I payed for their services was $1,500. For that price I got two photographers and an engagement session. Thats not all that I got. A week after the wedding I got high resolution disks that had my wedding pictures and they were beautifully edited. I also got a 40 page custom wedding album, which Virtual Imagery did a wonderful job working on. Virtual Imagery was there with me every step of the way. We had several meetings and during those meetings we talked about the wedding, the colors, decorations, time and place. They really took the time to get to know about me and my wedding. We also talked about what photo's were to be taken at the wedding and they did a very good job at making sure that I got all the photo's that I wanted. They do portrait's and candid photo's. They are a lot of fun to work with and they were there for everything. They were there for my rehearsal and they were there for the entire wedding. I am very pleased with my decision to have Virtual Imagery photograph my wedding and I would recommend Virtual Imagery to brides who are looking for photographers. You get two photographer's so your wedding is completely covered and you will have pictures of your special day that are memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 09/15/2011

Myra · Married on 07/17/2010

We are from Macon, GA and decided to get married on Tybee Island. We had a small beach ceremony but received great personal attention from Gary and Mary. They listened to our needs and had great creative ideas to highlight our day. Virtual Imagery travelled to Tybee and took a host of phenomenal pictures. We received the attention of 2 wonderful photographers. We plan on using them again for family pictures. Thanks for such a great job, Scott and Myra

Sent on 11/11/2010

Mariyka · Married on 03/17/2009

Mary and Gary are a wonderful team to work with! Not only were they willing to (at a moments notice) take the photos for my wedding day, they were extremely professional and easy to work with. Mary Smith is a wonderful photographer and I am more than pleased with the Album layout that she put together for me. Her dedication to the detail and photo arrangement of my album was amazing! I would absolutely recommend Virtual Imagery for any wedding or family photo needs! These two are fabulous!

Sent on 09/06/2011