Forgette Photography

Vancouver, WA View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

I am a lifestyle photographer with a main focus in love, its something I know a lot about, and love inspires me every day. I married my high school sweet heart in 2014 and he supports and fuels my creativity daily.I am a high energy and passionate person, I am just as excited to capture a wedding or moment as the bride is to experience it!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
    Ashley Married on 09/04/2016
    Brittany did a stellar job on everything! She not only took phenomenal photos, but she was so helpful through the entire day. When we needed advice or help with wedding day events, she was right there willing to lend a hand! She was patient with my many combinations of photos I needed of family members. She helped us recreate some shots we saw on pinterest and also offered up her own poses, which turned out lovely. Great person and a great value. Worth every single penny!
    Brittney Married on 07/16/2016
    My family has used Forgette Photography for multiple photo shoots. She most recently photographed my Mom's wedding and my Mom was so happy. She is super flexible and makes everyone feel comfortable. She doesn't make you do any awkward poses or anything that isn't your personality. She really matches each person to their style in the photos she takes so that she is getting an authentic shot. We will definitely be using her when my man finally (& hopefully) pops the question.
    Lisa Married on 06/12/2016
    My husband and I have used Brittany Forgette for multiple photography sessions including our wedding and were in LOVE with all of the pictures she took. Every time I look at the pictures I fall in love with them all over again. She has an amazing personality, makes you feel very comfortable, and is very flexible with all of your needs! Her attention to detail is astonishing and she'll capture every moment of your special day that you'd want to remember! Forgette Photography will not disappoint you!

Mill Plain Vancouver, WA, 98682
Location of (Forgette Photography)

Forgette Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Forgette Photography include in the starting price?

Forgette Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Forgette Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Forgette Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Forgette Photography offer?

Forgette Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Forgette Photography offer?

Forgette Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Forgette Photography offer for wedding events?

Forgette Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Forgette Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Forgette Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding