North Canton, OH 44720 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Forever Flowers

Forever Flowers is a wedding and special event florist with the passion and creativity to make your dreams come alive. With over eight years of experience, I am fully committed to putting in the extra time to make beautiful flower creations that I know will make a lasting impression on my clients. I enjoy creating new and interesting creations tailored to each individual. Whether your taste is classic, conservative, sleek, modern, over-the-top, or any combination, I will work with you to design the floral creations you have been dreaming about. I truly enjoy what I do and I look forward to meeting you.
Follow Forever Flowers on

img691
img571

26 Reviews for Forever Flowers

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

I was so impressed with the bouquets and other flowers we had for our wedding. Amy was great to work with. She worked within my budget no problem. She sent me pictures as she was working on the arrangements the day before and the morning of our wedding, which made me so excited to see them in person! I was not disappointed. Everything looked perfect-almost exactly like my inspiration photo! Wish I could have kept the arrangements alive forever-so beautiful!

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • Jennifer Billings

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Amy is amazing! Our flowers were gorgeous and exactly what i envisioned for the big day. She went above and beyond the week of the wedding texting me photos of my flowers and everything so I was comfortable with how they looked. Everyone at my wedding had to smell my flowers and see them up close.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Molly · Married on 12/12/2015

When I walked into the the church on my wedding day and saw my bouquet waiting for me, my jaw dropped. I knew Amy and her team would do an amazing job, but they completely surpassed my expectations. Her vision for my winter wedding bouquets was spot on! She used the right amount of glittery accents and had the red roses cascading perfectly. For the church decorations, she envisioned gold and red ornament clusters with big bows tied to the pews--they were beautiful! THANK YOU, AMY!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Forever Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Ken Love Photography
    Ken Love Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want artistic Wedding Flowers and flowers for any event this is the place to go.

• All Occasions Bakery
    All Occasions Bakery Wedding Cakes

Amy's flowers are absolutely GORGEOUS! They look as if they were just picked! She has very creative ideas and is a pleasure to work with. I will recommend her to all of my birdes.

• North Canton, 44720 See on map