3800 Liberty Rd. S, Salem, OR 97302 Map · Phone number

About For the Love of Pete Event Rental and Floral

Hello my name is Dorri Wassom and I live in Salem Oregon with my wonderful husband and 3 energetic and crazy kiddos. I've been in the wedding/catering/floral/banquet industry since i was 16 and ADORE every part of it. This business has been brewing for many years now in the back of my mind but came to be when my husband and i decided to adopt a 2 year old boy. I needed something i could do from home to help support our family after leaving my job to be at home with Pete. After much prayer and advice from friends and family, FOR THE LOVE OF PETE was born.

We offer rental items at a fraction of the cost and many unique one of a kind pieces for decor. I have thousands of items available for rent! I love being able to save brides and their families from the stress of purchasing all the supplies for a wedding and then having to figure out what to do with the items after. Why not just order what you need from me and pick it up and bring it back and leave the worry to me?

I love designing unique one of a kind wedding flowers as well.

We have brides pick up items for their weddings from all over the state of Oregon and even Washington. We are conviently located off of I-5 in south Salem. Thank you for your interest in our company! And thanks be to God for opening the flood gates for our little business!

Follow For the Love of Pete Event Rental and Floral on

8d5482459616417f ha
8d5482459616417f ha

20 Reviews for For the Love of Pete Event Rental and Floral

• Becca

Becca · Married on 10/21/2018

Wide Variety of Unique Rentals

For the Love of Pete's is a great rental company. They have a wide variety of rentals and are very flexible and so easy to work with. I highly recommend For the Love of Pete's!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Sabrina · Married on 07/28/2018

For the Love of Pete had lots of items to rent, prices were reasonable and they were super easy to communicate with.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Tiara · Married on 05/22/2018

Dori and her sister were seriously the easiest and most accommodating vendors we had the pleasure to work with for our wedding. We would not have been able to pull our celebration off without them! Thank you so much for for all your amazing assistance!

Sent on 05/27/2018

• Caitlyn K Photography
    Caitlyn K Photography Wedding Photographers

The ladies at For the Love of Pete are so amazing! They have the most beautiful decor to rent and there is something for every style! I personally rented most of my decor for my wedding and it was such an easy process. I recommend them to all of my couples and I love seeing the decor come together at their weddings, it makes for beautiful pictures!

• Belle Bliss Events
    Belle Bliss Events Wedding Planners

• 3800 Liberty Rd. S Salem, 97302 See on map
    we are open by appt only