foodwerx

Cherry Hill, NJ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

foodwerx is a professional wedding and event catering company based in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. This business is known for delivering a lovely dining experience paired with exceptional customer services for weddings and other special life events. The company was founded by Nick Wall in 1998. The small startup began as a food service provider for real estate developers and property management companies. After opening a number of cafés, word of mouth spread, and demand for their dishes began to grow, leading to the company expanding to include full-service catering. Their menu has options for all tastes, ranging from classic Mediterranean dishes to traditional American favorites.

Cuisine

foodwerx offers a wide range of customizable wedding packages that include options for hors d'oeuvres, entree options, and a cocktail display. Additionally, you can choose to include dessert options, specialty sides, and elevated presentations. This business offers their professional catering services for weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, and other special life events. This team will arrive at your venue prepared to set up and clean up all your specialty catering choices.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$85

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$75

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$90

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$70

Tastings
China
Linens
Flatware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$6

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Asian
Italian
Local
Mediterranean
Mexican
Middle Eastern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Jacqueline
    Jacqueline H. Married on 06/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Food & cake was delicious!!!!

I had my wedding at the Camden county boathouse and was given 4 options for a catering company. I chose foodwerx because when I did a walk through at my location Roxanne just so happen to be there that day setting up for a wedding and she was super personable and you could tell she was dedicated to her brides. When I went home after I read the reviews for foodwerx’s and they had the best. I met with Roxanne shortly after and did a tasting and wow all the food prepared was mouth watering! They also work with a bakery called sunflour for the wedding cake and the cakes are by far the best I’ve ever tasted and just gorgeous! I chose to also have a pasta station with a chef on my wedding day which was a total hit! If you have Italian family or family who love Italian food this is a great option for you. Anyone planning a wedding knows how stressful it can be and all the minor decisions and details and Roxanne really helped me through the entire process. She was always available to answer any questions and sent me lists to fill out. She is super organized and supportive. She got me everything I wanted and helped make the day magical for me. I would definitely suggest having her there day of your wedding because She helps keep everything in order. It was very stress free for me and I was able to actual enjoy my special day. If I had to redo my wedding all over again I wouldn’t change a thing. Foodwerx is by far the best catering company; numbers do not lie and all my 100+ guests loved the food and cake and couldn’t stop talking about it. If you are on the fence about a caterer search no longer you have found it !!!
    Jessica E. Married on 05/29/2022

The best caterer

Foodwerx catered our wedding this weekend and it was everything we could’ve asked for! Guests raved (and are still raving) about the food, which was tasty, and they were able to accommodate our myriad guest dietary restrictions. Roxanne was absolutely indispensable and ensured everything ran smoothly. She was in touch with us from the moment we started planning. Foodwerx were like a well oiled machine. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.
  • Dana
    Dana S. Married on 03/26/2022

Flawless Experience!!!

Saturday, March 26th 2022 was the best day of my life. I married the love of my life and our wedding day was beautifully seamless and our experience surpassed all expectations due to the wedding day coordination and sumptuous catering services provided by Roxanne DeHart and Foodwerx Caterers. When my now husband and I discussed what our priorities were when it came to our wedding day, our number one priority was a no brainer: food and beverage. My husband and I love to eat amazing food and most of our fondest memories involve enjoying an amazing meal! Our wedding food and beverage had to be incredible and the decision was made to look for and hopefully secure a top catering company near Mt. Laurel, NJ for our wedding day. A bit a research and abundantly positive Google and Yelp reviews brought me to Foodwerx Catering. Along with their catering packages, Foodwerx offered the services of a day of coordinator, Roxanne.
    Going with Foodwerx and utilizing the services of Roxanne was the best decision we made regarding our wedding day. Roxanne’s attention to detail, planning, timeline management, coordination of vendors, communication, vast experience, aesthetic, logistical expertise, and most importantly, warm and kind heart are everything a couple needs to ensure that their wedding event exceeds every expectation. Every bump in the road or unexpected turn of events was handled calmly, promptly, and professionally. Adding additional décor flourish to our reception area; she handled it. Adjusting our timeline to ensure that our photographers got cake cutting shots before our contractual end time; she handled it. Last minute realization that a generator was needed for the outdoor kitchen; she handled it. Simply put, she worked magic at every turn to ensure that we had the best day possible.
    Now, the food. There are almost no words for how incredibly the food was prepared, served, and how much our guests enjoyed. Our families are not easy to please when it comes to food. Therefore, cookie cutter lukewarm generic wedding food was NOT AN OPTION for our day. Foodwerx surpassed all expectations by providing food that was scratch made on site, served hot and fresh, and was unbelievably flavorful and delicious. I cannot begin to express how thankful I am for all of Roxanne and Foodwerx’s tireless efforts. Bottom line, if you are looking for an exemplary culinary and wedding day coordinating experience, look no further than Foodwerx!!
  • illustration stars