Blackstone, MA 01504 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Folster Video

Bride's Choice Wiiner 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013!

Professional DSLR video production for your wedding or special event.

Capturing your memories so you can cherish and share them for years to come in either DVD or Blu-Ray format.

Check out my packages then shoot me an email or give me a call if you have any questions or would like me to send you a free sample DVD.

I am a Videographer with several years of experience in various aspects of video production. After earning my bachelor’s degree in television and video production from Emerson College I spent 5 years living in Los Angeles. While there I worked on “The West Wing.” After moving home to Massachusetts I married my high school sweetheart.

Follow Folster Video on

Folster Video 2
Folster Video 3
Folster Video 4

Nicole · Getting married on 09/14/2020

Showed up on time and was extremely pleasant all day throughout our hectic wedding! Our photographer got a flat tire and he completely took initiative by snapping some shots with his camera until she was able to make it. I would recommend Jeremy to anyone!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Kelly · Married on 12/02/2017

Jeremy was great to work with from start to finish! I was on the fence about hiring a videographer: ("will I ever even watch the video?") Much to my surprise: l have watched the 3(ish) minute clip (sent to me not even 5 days after my wedding!) DOZENS of times. -When those post-wedding blues set in (believe me, they are a REAL thing) The video will cheer you up, every. single. time.
    The entire video made me feel as though I was back at my wedding, and it was only while watching it did I realize how special it all was! Jeremy captured so much eye contact, so many dances, so many facial expressions! Each time I watch it I find something new. Thank you again Jeremy! for all of the beautiful memories.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

One of the best decisions my husband and I made during our wedding planning process was hiring Jeremy to be our Videographer. From the very first e-mail message, Jeremy was so warm, informative, flexible and overall just refreshing to work with. Being engaged for 2 years and booking him over a year in advance, I truly got to know him through this time, which made my husband and I so comfortable being in front of a video camera with him on the big day. Speaking of the big day… Jeremy was so professional and friendly to everyone he came in contact with. I felt like he was there as a friend, not a vendor. My bridal party really enjoyed Jeremy and how fun he was, and my husband and the guys loved having Jeremy with them on the dance floor! Our highlight video and full-length video are absolutely stunning and truly take our breath away. It was also so nice to get the highlight video while we were away on our honeymoon (quick turnaround!). The videos are more than what we could’ve ever asked for, or dreamed of. We cannot speak more highly of Jeremy. We would recommend him over and over again to anyone who is looking for the best quality of service for not only their big day, but for the memory that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Folster Video 5
    Folster Video 6
    Folster Video 7
    Folster Video 8

Folster Video's reply:

This is the single best review I have ever received. Thank you so much! I hope our paths cross again. :)

Folster Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Melissa Trudeau, Photographer
    Melissa Trudeau, Photographer Wedding Photographers

Jeremy is a stand up guy, who goes above and beyond for his clients. If you are looking for an artistic, detail-oriented, fun, and energetic videographer, Jeremy is the man for you. Jeremy exhibits the utmost professionalism while creating a warm and comfortable environment. I highly recommend Folster Video to any Bride & Groom looking to capture all of their precious memories that they will enjoy viewing for years to come.

• Phil Fox Photography
    Phil Fox Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Jeremy for several years and he's my go to guy for video. He's low key, unobtrusive and does amazing work. He's also a really nice guy. I highly recommed Folster Video, give Jeremy a call.

• Derek Halkett Photography
    Derek Halkett Photography Wedding Photographers

Folster Video is an excellent choice for all of your video recording needs. Jeremy's approach to videography is modern and fresh and he has a keen eye for capturing the details that count. Above all, Jeremy is a consummate professional that pays attention to his clients and produces a quality professional service.

• Blackstone, 01504 See on map