297 County Road 1170, Decatur, TX 76234 Map · Phone number

fb7f1e83401daeae 1507672423629 2017 10 101450

• Videos 2

10 Reviews for Flying V Ranch

Jordan · Married on 11/11/2017

I loved working with Sherry and Page! They were accommodating, friendly, and responsive to my questions (and there were a lot of questions.) Tara was my day-of coordinator. She was very helpful; she communicated with my vendors and was willing to help with any request that me or the bridal party had. The venue has many different decor options to chose from; rustic, vintage, romantic. The whole experience is romantic. I received so many compliments from my guests. Loved them!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Cat · Married on 08/26/2017

I just got married here this past weekend and it was AMAZING. I fell in love with The Flying V Ranch as soon as I saw it in person. It's gorgeous all on it's own, not very much "extra" decor needed at all. The owner and her daughter, Sherry and Page, were a joy to work with. They were the sweetest ladies I've ever met! They know what they're doing and they go out of their way to make sure your big day is everything you dreamed of and more. The day-of-coordinater they hired for me, Celia, was the star of the show. She made sure everything went according to plan and made sure my husband and I were taken care of ALL NIGHT. All of our guests were raving about the venue itself, about how beautiful it was. My brides LOVED the bride's cottage, as well as my makeup artist. My photographer had never shot at this venue before but she kept going on and on about the venue itself as well. I see a very successful future for this venue and the owners and I hope they know how much I appreciate their role in my big day. Last but not least, they are very affordable, especially considering how much they have to offer. This is definitely NOT just a "venue".

Sent on 09/08/2017

Leah · Married on 06/09/2017

Absolutely LOVED the Flying V. Would 100% have my wedding here again! Page, Sherrie, and Celia were all so kind, helpful, and accommodating. Made wedding planning so smooth and easy for us and the wedding day was flawless! Couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Flying V Ranch FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 280
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Barn, Farm/Ranch
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, July, August, December

• 297 County Road 1170 Decatur, 76234 See on map