Flutter My Shutter

Richmond, VA View map

Flutter My Shutter is a family owned business operating out of Richmond and Roanoke, Virginia! We serve all of Virginia! We offer open air booths with a variety of background choices to fit your event! Out stainless steel designed booths are sleek, yet elegant and fit in any event motif! Your guests can operate the booth independently, but to ensure things run smoothly, we always have one attendant on the scene of your event! Our professional staff is energetic and can offer suggestions to your guests when posing in the photo booth!

During your rental, you have unlimited use to a variety of props! Want your guests to only have certain prop options? No problem! We offer props from sunglasses, to mustaches, to hula skirts and crowns! Let us know the style that you want and we will meet your needs!

Want your guests to remember your event? No problem! Let us print their pictures within seconds on our state of the art printer with your event details on the print! Renting our booth for advertisement purposes? Let us add your company name and number to the print! Have four people in a photo? Let us print out four copies for each of them to take home!

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Backdrop(s)
Prints
Props
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Backdrop(s)
CD/DVD of Images
Prints
Props
Social Media Integration

Lesley Married on 04/28/2018
    Flutter My Shutter was super easy, professional, and fun to work with. I booked them at a bridal show at discount and wow was it worth it! Ella contacted me about a few items after booking, but I didn't submit all until a few weeks before. They were able to bring items that were to my wedding theme which everyone loved, and I chose to have the photos printed. I had the extra copy of the photos to take home with me that night and now I've been putting them into a photo album for a great keepsake!
    Brittany Married on 08/05/2017
    Amazing people and very quick with each pairing of people so the line went quickly and didn't take all night which was my concern with such a big party. Thank you!
    Ra'meer Married on 07/29/2017
    Our guest enjoyed the pictures and loved the different types of props you provided. Would definitely recommend them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Flutter My Shutter 1
Discount
Take 20% off any 2 hour photo booth rental with any Thursday-Sunday booking!

Richmond, VA, 23226
Location of (Flutter My Shutter)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding