Newberg, OR 97132 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flowers & Stuff

I have been designing wedding flowers since 1993 and feel honored to be part of such a special day in people's lives.

I love what I do and take great pride in creating artistic deigns that reflect the vision of your cherished day.

Follow Flowers & Stuff on

Flowers & Stuff 6
Flowers & Stuff 7

Brandy · Married on 09/21/2019

Exceptionally gorgeous arrangements

Stacey was super delightful over the phone and allowed me to send her all of my Pinterest interests. She addressed all of my wants and also went over her suggestions as I was unfamiliar with flowers and leaves for weddings. I loved my cascading bouquet and the bouquets for my girls. I was speechless when I saw the arbor. Stacey arranged the flowers. My now husband set up the arbor from For the Love of Pete rentals. Debbie, our wedding coordinator from the Green Villa, draped the fabric from the same rental. The first three pictures were taken my our photographer Rachel LeCrone photography. The picture of the centerpiece was taken by a guest and I apologize that it turned out dark but the flowers matched our wedding colors and the other bouquets. All in all I would highly recommend Stacey with Flowers and Stuff. Utterly breath taking.

Sent on 10/04/2019
    Flowers & Stuff 8
    Flowers & Stuff 9
    Flowers & Stuff 10
    Flowers & Stuff 11

Flowers & Stuff's reply:

Awww....Brandy...Thank you so much! This really does mean the world to me. I love what I do and it is so important to me that you are happy with your flowers. What a beautiful venue! Everything you did was just perfect.
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Sedlak · Married on 07/06/2019

Made my vision come to life

Stacey was wonderful to work with! She perfectly captured our rustic garden party vibe! I received many compliments on our colors, and the flowers were a big part of that. Stacey created a beautiful design for our wedding ceremony arch, personal flowers for the wedding party/family, and centerpieces. She worked with me on incorporating bottles/jars I had decorated into the centerpieces, and she provided some of her own vases and all wood rounds at no extra charge. She brought my vision to life, and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Flowers & Stuff 17
    Flowers & Stuff 18
    Flowers & Stuff 19

Flowers & Stuff's reply:

Awww...Rebecca. Thank you so much. That means a lot to me and thank you for the photos!!!! It was my pleasure being part of your wedding. What a beautiful spot! Stacey

Kara · Married on 12/01/2018

Stacey was wonderful to work with

She did an amazing job and gave us exactly what we wanted. We were extremely pleased!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Award

Flowers & Stuff FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Real Weddings