Heirbloom Design

Portland, Oregon View map

$3,575 Typical Price

Heirbloom Design is an artisan floral design & event-planning studio serving the greater Pacific Northwest. Heirbloom Design creates refined, romantic, garden-inspired floral arrangements along with thoughtfully curated event styling and planning for the modern, cosmopolitan couple.

Heirbloom Design was formally known as Heirbloom Floral.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$140.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3575

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Meghan Married on 12/16/2016
    Kathryn is truly an amazing florist & individual to work with. If you have a vision she will make it come to life! If you are uncertain of your desired look you can trust her judgement without hesitation because she has impeccable taste. Kathryn is has a genuine talent & you won't be sorry when you decide to work with her! Natasha was my hubby & I's day of coordinator and she kept everything on track & running seamlessly! She was calm under pressure and kept a smile on her face the entire night. The duo is fantastic! A++
    Petra Married on 12/10/2016
    Kathryn and Natasha from Heirbloom Floral were amazing to work with. Kathryn was our florist and her partner Natasha was our Day-of-Coordinator. They make such a great team and worked hand in hand to ensure my wedding day vision came to life. What you see on Heirbloom Floral's social media sites are absolutely breath-taking floral arrangements and styling that look even better in real life. I considered not having a Day of Coordinator (huge mistake) and I am so thankful I ended up going with Natasha, her experience with weddings and wedding planning was a huge plus for the logistics of my wedding day and because of her the whole day went so smooth. Plus I was able to rely on her for advice and planning in the weeks leading up to my wedding. Thank you Kathryn and Natasha for making my day beautiful and stress free, I'll definitely we recommending your services to all of my friends!
    Kristine Married on 08/28/2016
    Kathryn was truly wonderful both in helping us articulate this vague vision of florals and the actual implementation on the final day. My fiance and I planned our entire wedding from the east coast, and so had to work with vendors who had great reviews and 'felt' right. Our wedding planner put Heirbloom in our radar, and from our first email, it was clear this was our florist! We showed her some inspiration photos from Pintrest, and she came up with wonderful suggestions based on what was in season. We also had a smaller budget for flowers, but she was more than accommodating and generous. On the wedding day itself, she was there with her husband/floral assistant, and it was wonderful to see them as a team supporting each other. Lastly over the last 10 months, I've followed Kathryn's work on Instagram, and it's amazing to see the tremendous growth! Do not hesitate to hire her, she is wonderful!!!

Portland Portland, Oregon, 97225
Location of (Heirbloom Design)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding